Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so got back to my friends house after looking at a bike. me and two of my friends decide to go on a little ride since it was so nice out tonight. so we take a little ride about 15 min away. we decide to head back cause it was getting late. well 1 mile from where we originally started this happened. im last in line riding on the right side of my lane on a 2 lane road. its pretty rural where i live and the speed limit is 45 mph. well the first guy lays on the brakes as hard as he can, the second guy does the same is forced to move to his right. well then i am forced to go left or either rearend them or ride on the shoulder. so i go left as there was no on coming traffic, and what do i see? a fucking 15 some year old kid on the fucking yellow line. the kid quick jumps out of my way. less than 6 inches and this kid would be messed up right now, and me too probably. so we all start riding and im talking to my friends like what the hell was that, cause at the moment it happened so fast. we turn around and go back to the house where it happened. i pull onto the shoulder and shut off my bike. i see some people on the unlit front porch. then the punk kid has the nerve to ask us to go do some wheelies. lets just say some choice words were said. they had nothing to say to us. i could see the kid on the porch in his moms arms. who would let their kids do this on a main road like it was? this fuckin punk could have killed both of us. rant over

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
that sucks glad nothing happned

·
Registered
260 Posts
i dont get it...he was just standing in the road?

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
ya was he crossing the road, or just standing there amazed at the oncoming lites of you guys's bikes??

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya, just standing there on the center line. i guess he heard us coming and went down to the road as is house was set back like 20yds or so. my friend who first came up on him said he was just standing there waving his arms around in what appeared to be the "im a fucktard punk do a wheelie for me" motion. this kinda got to me cause im good at watching for animals and such on the road, but now i have to watch out for some kid standing in the middle of a dark country road?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
What an idiot. I agree first him, then his Mom needed a smack. And a 15 yr old kid in Mommies arms? HA! to funny Glad you and your friends are ok

·
Registered
116 Posts
Good job dude, he and his family deserved a tongue lashing. That's just plain stupid especially on a road like that. I wanna know how he didn't here you guys coming up behind him. :ar

·
Registered
519 Posts
go make tape....you go look at a 929 for eric? or am i way off haha, let me know

·
Professional Loser
319 Posts
I carry pepper spray for situations like that. Just give em a blast and go. Its not a bad idea. They can't see your plate or anything. As long as you have a full face helmet there is no way they could ID you. I think I'm going to bring it when I ride my bicycle too. Someones dog that wasn't chained or in a fence almost made my leg a snack today on the way to work. I wonder if it'll work on dogs...ok getting a little off subject

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gasm said:
I carry pepper spray for situations like that. Just give em a blast and go. Its not a bad idea. They can't see your plate or anything. As long as you have a full face helmet there is no way they could ID you. I think I'm going to bring it when I ride my bicycle too. Someones dog that wasn't chained or in a fence almost made my leg a snack today on the way to work. I wonder if it'll work on dogs...ok getting a little off subject
yeah when i went back i kept my helmet on cause i didnt know what i was really geting into. might have been hard to see my plate anyway with all that smoke rolling of my rear tire when i left.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Sounds like something out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Gothika...Did flames come out of his head?? Just curious lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Flash6R said:
Sounds like something out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Gothika...Did flames come out of his head?? Just curious lol
haha, it took me like 5 min to figure out what the hell you were talking about. i still remember the kids face and it was the most terrified look i have ever seen on a person. serves him right though, i hope he crapped himself too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts