Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the fast lane doing 70 in a 65 go to get over in the right look in mirror nothing, turn my head and see a Lexus doing 90+ go whizzing by had i not looked and went to get over i might of got anal from a Lexus....

moral of the story look b4 you leap!

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
There are grownups here, I get it but I wonder if it's necessary to put such language in a thread title?

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
This same thing happens to me every time I'm on the highway. Only difference is, I'm in my truck and I'm getting buzzed by motorcycle squids with nothing more than a helmet doing well over 100mph.

Shit happens on both sides of the coin I guess.

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Yesterday, on my way to work, slow to make a left turn, traffic coming my way. Knowing there's a loaded dump truck behind me, I glance in my mirror to see he isn't slowing down and has traffic on his right/can't move over. I swing onto the centerline and oncoming traffic moves to their right to give me room.

Asshole missed me by about a foot, never slowed down! He got a salute like Rossi gave Biaggi @ Suzuka on '01. (Google it)

·
Believe It or Not........
5,343 Posts
Yesterday, on my way to work, slow to make a left turn, traffic coming my way. Knowing there's a loaded dump truck behind me, I glance in my mirror to see he isn't slowing down and has traffic on his right/can't move over. I swing onto the centerline and oncoming traffic moves to their right to give me room.

Asshole missed me by about a foot, never slowed down! He got a salute like Rossi gave Biaggi @ Suzuka on '01. (Google it)
Where's that "How's my driving" sticker when you need it?!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Agreed. Being assfucking by a fucking asshole doesn't sound fucking fun at fucking ALL. I mean, what the fuck, mother fucker? :confused:

Maybe they were out partying and got drunk?

I assume you had a special lens on your camera to reveal the true identity of the vile reptile people.

Damn. I bet they are monitoring my post :(

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Where's that "How's my driving" sticker when you need it?!?!?!?
Yeah, no shit!

I have stock turnsignals so it's harder for him to claim he didn't see them. Also, he did try to change lanes into the car on his right, so I know he saw them.

I completely understand that when you have a load like that, you really don't want to hit the brakes and lose your momentum but sometimes you just have to.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Yeah, no shit!

I have stock turnsignals so it's harder for him to claim he didn't see them. Also, he did try to change lanes into the car on his right, so I know he saw them.

I completely understand that when you have a load like that, you really don't want to hit the brakes and lose your momentum but sometimes you just have to.
Work vans and work trucks cut me off more often than all the retired gray hairs that envelop south Florida. Plumbers, electricians, AC, handymen, etc. Most of these folks make their money by making more appointments per day, so...

They're always in a hurry...
They're always on the cell...
They often don't know where they are going...
They are usually driving large vehicles with limited views...

And many of them ride bikes... :chair

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
so lets get this straight. no one here condones wheelies,street racing but has no issues with going 80 in a 65 go figure
No one is saying that, but don't cruise in the left lane, it's for passing only :)

Reactions: jk750
1 - 20 of 29 Posts