Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is Deadsville - I'm from Snohomish.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Born in right outside of Seattle lived in Enumclaw for a while then near auburn but dont think i am ging back. I think i am going to go tho Wichita KS its the shit and i could get a house there for about 230,000 that would cost me about 500,000G or more in WA. but i miss it anyways

·
Registered
577 Posts
Good thing you're not in Enumclaw anymore. It's been pretty famous the last month or so. Nobody wants to own a horse anymore..... :2eek

BTW im in Bonney Lake

Super Ninja RR said:
Born in right outside of Seattle lived in Enumclaw for a while......

·
Registered
65 Posts
CpjMech said:
Good thing you're not in Enumclaw anymore. It's been pretty famous the last month or so. Nobody wants to own a horse anymore..... :2eek

BTW im in Bonney Lake
hahaha poor guy :eek:nfloor

I am in everett. This place is more dead than the guy who had his way with the horse. If you are looking for more forum action check out either sportbikes.ws inthe wa forum or cycleforums.com/nsr (careful it is full of drama whores over there the regular wa forum is not bad but the drama spills over there too) washingtonriders.com is also good but mostly eastern wa folks on it.

Anyways welcome here and maybe this place will picks up a bit

·
Registered
336 Posts
revived?

i live in kingston.

and the guy didnt have his way with the horse, it was the other way around...yuck.

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They didn't publish anything about that in the "odd news" section of the newspaper I read....

·
Registered
39 Posts
oak harbor

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm not from Washington and I no longer live there but it was my favorite place in the whole world to live. I lived on the outskirts of Olympia, for anyone familiar with the area, it was right off the interstate, called Hawksridge Drive. And Moved from there to Ft Lewis. Yeah I was a military spouse. Gotta love the Puget Sound. It took us 10 minutes from picking up our boat to launching it in the sound. Best place for fishing and crabbing, as well as getting oysters and clams. I'd move back to Washington in a heartbeat!! :cheers

Only have one question for you all...do they still have funny commercials for the Puyallup fair?? And is the motto still "DO the Puyallup"? Mm Scones!! Is the Tacoma aroma still there? :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
65 Posts
NiNjAnIcUnUrSe said:
I'm not from Washington and I no longer live there but it was my favorite place in the whole world to live. I lived on the outskirts of Olympia, for anyone familiar with the area, it was right off the interstate, called Hawksridge Drive. And Moved from there to Ft Lewis. Yeah I was a military spouse. Gotta love the Puget Sound. It took us 10 minutes from picking up our boat to launching it in the sound. Best place for fishing and crabbing, as well as getting oysters and clams. I'd move back to Washington in a heartbeat!! :cheers

Only have one question for you all...do they still have funny commercials for the Puyallup fair?? And is the motto still "DO the Puyallup"? Mm Scones!! Is the Tacoma aroma still there? :eek:nfloor
yes they still have those god awful commercials. Oh and my aunt and uncle live down just a little south of oly right on the water. Easiest clam and oyster digging a person can have. You can litterally go for a walk on the beach and pick them up as you go.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts