Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so we tried last weekend. Anyone riding this weekend. I haven't checked the weather yet. I don't have any plans yet for the weekend.

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
I haven't checked the weather for the weekend yet either, so I'm not sure what they're calling for.

I'm not sure what's going on for Saturday yet as far as riding goes, but if I ride on Sunday it has to be in the morning. I have to be home by noon for a picnic.

What's everyone else up to?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Rhett said:
Ok, so we tried last weekend. Anyone riding this weekend. I haven't checked the weather yet. I don't have any plans yet for the weekend.
Ahem, some of us DID ride last weekend ........ :)

I'm up for Sunday - preferably the morning.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i'm in for that pocono's ride next saturday! anyone else?

its really close to my house, so if anyone wants to meet up i know how to get there.

PM me or post in here, lets all try to get out (whether pending)

its my last day at home before i move back to school for the year, so i wanna go for a long ride with ya'll

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this whole pocono ride is nice but WTF, THIS WEEKEND PEOPLE!!!! Someone other than me pick a time. i don't really care i just need to know a head of time to plan my drinking. i don't get every weekend off. so the ones i do i have FUN! Besides if the planets aline and there is a god and hell freezes over, maybe by some chance i will be going to D.C. next weekend.

P.S. as always it is late and i have been drinking, i just hope the rest of you can say the same :cheers

·
Registered
354 Posts
LadyJules31 said:
Maybe later this evening?

I can't make it this morning anymore... I just woke up.
So, is the beauty sleep working? :eek:nfloor :lao J/K

Actually, looks like later works better for me too.
Later afternoon/early evening. Any particular time?

Rhett, you around?

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well it is 1:30 and i just got up so maybe later will work. I don't know for sure. Some friends might want to go to the fireworks at music.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Rhett said:
well it is 1:30 and i just got up .
:eek:

Rhett said:
so maybe later will work. I don't know for sure. Some friends might want to go to the fireworks at music.
3:30 now. I'm thinking of leaving in half hour to an hour - hopefully the heat will die down a bit.
Let me know if anyone is up to it.

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
nurider said:
So, is the beauty sleep working? :eek:nfloor :lao J/K
Well I don't know... you can let me know when you see me. :neener

Actually, looks like later works better for me too.
Later afternoon/early evening. Any particular time?
Not sure what time... we're having a picnic today so it depends what time everyone leaves. Probably not till later though... 6-7 ish is my guess??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts