Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to give a shout-out to my new friends at Al Jazeera to thank them or bringing World Superbikes to US television. I just scored the BeIN Sports package for $4.99 a month for the first six months.

And Speed, kindly suck my dick.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I love Dave Despain. I have a feeling that he was flipping back and forth between Supercross and World Superbike last night.

I'm sure he was also wondering why in the hell Ralph Sheheen is allowed in the booth with Emig and Carmichael...

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I will never willingly give my money to an organization who wants to kill me and destroy my country's way of life

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
i love dave despain. I have a feeling that he was flipping back and forth between supercross and world superbike last night.

I'm sure he was also wondering why in the hell ralph sheheen is allowed in the booth anywhere...
fify

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
The people of Qatar want to kill us and destroy our way of life? :headscrtch
More to the point a media organisation/ TV station in Qatar. I know what the problem is Al-qeada and Al-jazeera they both start with Al so they must be the same, look out anyone with the name Allan you are clearly a threat to the free world! :TCormier

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
I will never willingly give my money to an organization who wants to kill me and destroy my country's way of life
Al-Jazeera does less harm to you than your local news wingbats (Fox, msnbc, or whatever)

But hey, ignorance is fun, right?

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
The people of Qatar want to kill us and destroy our way of life? :headscrtch
Al Jazeera gets much of it's operating funds from the Saudi monarchy, the world's biggest supporter and exporter of Wahhabism, a virulently fundamentalist and intolerant brand of Islam. It is no accident that the majority of the 911 Al Queda terrorists were Saudi. Any mosque you see in the US is funded by the Saudis, and practices, teaches, and spreads this utterly hateful form of Islam. I wouldn't trust Al Jazeera to report anything.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts