Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like mine and firefighters ban caused some drama. i figured id post up what happened so everyone can stop asking. basically this dude always ragged on anyone that wasnt a track junkie, and once he saw a few of my posts he quickly started making comments. oh well, no big deal but it continued so i finally blew up on him. it got a little heated and we got out of control. japbike jumped in and joined in the snigg bashing so i made a reply to her insult and all the sudden got attacked by some chronies. i have no problem being banned for 3 days, me and firefighter did get out of hand but the whole issue with japbike really chaps my ass. she wasnt involved in the arguement but jumps in to insult me, so i make a comment back and all the sudden im the bad guy. :lame anyway, i know most of you will flame me(why is he allowed back, hes an asshole, blah blah blah) but i dont care. it seems like its the same few chronies that always jump on the "bash snigg" boat. for future reference, i will not continue to flame, ill just insert this smiley and be done w/ it... :fot

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
good for you, good luck.

don't forget to mention you've been kicked off sbn before, and have always come back.......lol

·
Banned
25 Posts
If you talk smack about any of the girls on here you'll get banned no matter what.

Most mods on here will always take their side.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Jay-D! said:
If you talk smack about any of the girls on here you'll get banned no matter what.

Where the hell does that come from? I've never banned anyone for having a different opinion from a female. Come to think of it, most people ban themselves.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jay-D! said:

what kinda comment is that? so a chick can talk smack on me but i just gotta take it? grow a set pal :lame

and racerx, when i get banned all my fans rally and i come back. :flipa

·
Banned
25 Posts
busarider54 said:
Where the hell does that come from? I've never banned anyone for having a different opinion from a female. Come to think of it, most people ban themselves.
Notice how I said MOST ...

And Snigg I'm being sarcastic, I'm on your side, BELIEVE ME.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, my fans are coming out of the woodwork. racerx is not only a member of my fan club, hes the president. :flipa

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
lol..........funny how i've seen you mature over the years....yu guy's shoulda seen him 2-3yrs ago.........lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
blame me for jumping on the band wagon, but I was only agreeing with someone. So don't make it out that I was insulting you. ok?!

I calls um as I see's um, so don't be a bawl-baby pissy pants... :flipa

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Jay-D! said:
Notice how I said MOST ...

And Snigg I'm being sarcastic, I'm on your side, BELIEVE ME. I've been banned 7 times because I can't fucking stand rsixxy. :boid

I think that is pretty funny, but maybe it is just me

Welcome back Snigg, got any highway videos made yet?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I so missed High School. Thanks for bringing back the memories guys!!! :lol

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
:twofinger Welcome back Snigg :twofinger

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Jake said:
I so missed High School. Thanks for bringing back the memories guys!!! :lol
Been thinking that statement in alot of post lately ......

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Im a snigg supporter here. Don't have any problems with him, but that doesn't really mean shit because I am only a superbike racer or something like that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
haha glad to see im not the only one who thinks this stuff, i have absolutely nothing against rsixxy, its the guys that hound her. :flipa

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.