Sport Bikes banner

1521 - 1525 of 1525 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
hullo

My name is Jimmy and I'm an FZ6 rider...

1. yes, that is a Suzuki jacket I'm wearing. My first bike was a blue SV650 (hence the helmet).

2. her name is Maddy.

3. Maddy forgives me for wearing a Suzuki jacket because I take care of her.

4. I've pulled that awful rear fender off since I took this picture.

I've had Maddy since May. She's an 04 with 24k miles on her. The last guy that had her was good about maintaining her and kept a detailed record. He even lubed the chain every 500mi. I got her for $3k... which I consider a bargain.

Next upgrade will likely be a new saddle. After about three hours, my backside starts to feel a little raw. But that's two hours longer than I could make it on my old SV, at least. The only things I miss are helmet locks and my old holeshot slip-on... made that vtwin purr...

·
Registered
1 Posts
2008 Fz6

Bought my '08 in May at a Yamaha/Harley dealership in Ohio for $4,840 at 3,600 miles :banana. Previous owner before trading on a new Harley, put on a Leo Vince, PCIII, SW Motech risers, touring windshield, lower cowel, Renthal Sprocket, 530 chain, and a tank pad.

I added Motovation Frame Sliders after pics were taken. This is the best, most fun bike that I have owned in all my years of riding. Fits my stature perfectly. 4 days after getting the FZ, took it to ADV Eastern Rendezvous in Laurel Springs NC with my brother Kevin and his friend Jacques. What a great time! Berm

1521 - 1525 of 1525 Posts