Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 1525 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it would be fun to start a thread where everyone can show pics of their bike. :D So upload some pics of your baby for all to see. :dblthumb :grinbounc

mod edit:

I sticky'd this thread per crazymofo's suggestion. Newbies, please post up pictures of your new FZ6 here, so that we can keep them all in one place and not clutter the forum. It will make it easier for you and everybody to find pictures off all the different FZ6's out there. I will probably go out and find all the newbie pictures that are in separate posts, and add them to this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Alright. here is my bike resting in Monticello Kentucky.

Attachments

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great lookin' bikes everyone!! Keep on posting them!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Updated Pics..

Here some updated pics..

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Fazr6, what did you use on your windshield, is that just limo tint or what? Any suggestions on what kinda custom graphics would look good on our bike? My dad has a digital printing buisness that i have access to to make any kind of decal i can imagine. Gonna do some kind of graphics for my black HJC AC-11 some day.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ken, that looks great. I am going to do mine this winter, it will be a little more radical, but i'm hoping the end result will look that sexy, very nice work. As for me posting up, mine is still bone stock, so I don't think it's worthy of a posting, (not that I don't love her).. Thanks for posting up guys, this is a great thread.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ripthenightopen said:
As for me posting up, mine is still bone stock, so I don't think it's worthy of a posting, (not that I don't love her)..
We love them all, bone stock or modified to the hilt like FAZR6's sweet ride. Post her up anyhow!! :dblthumb

1 - 20 of 1525 Posts