Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had forgot all about this short film I had downloaded long ago, but it's pretty cool. Many of you may have already seen it, many of you have not. Either way, it's worth watching again. And I still have yet to see the current Aliens VS Predator, but maybe this is what the movie should have been about instead?

Batman Deadend

I have to post this a little early before the video is uploaded, as I'm about to be late for work. Give the link about 20 minutes before you attempt to download after posting this, and it'll be ready.

Also, it's a Quicktime file, so you'll need Quicktime to watch it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
that was great

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Damn it! It's not working. Anyone else having problems? If not then it's probably the crappy internet conection we got at work. I'l have to try when i get home :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
that just pissed me off....batman would have gotten ass raped by a predator :twofinger

·
Banned
912 Posts
Batman would have gotten smoked!

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Inky24 said:
Damn it! It's not working. Anyone else having problems? If not then it's probably the crappy internet conection we got at work. I'l have to try when i get home :D
When is it not working? During download or after you downloaded and try to play?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts