Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about getting one of these for my R6, anyone have any input on how good they sound?

·
Drag Race Superstar
63 Posts
JLAUDIO29 said:
Im thinking about getting one of these for my R6, anyone have any input on how good they sound?
Sounds great on my 954RR. Kinda mellow at idle and riding around but gets nasty when you open it up :cool:

·
Registered
279 Posts
I got it on my zx6r exactly what Jeff said...once it hits 6000 she starts to get angry and yells.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Jeff954RR said:
Sounds great on my 954RR. Kinda mellow at idle and riding around but gets nasty when you open it up :cool:
thats a good thing! BTW if thats your bike in your avatar, it looks great! looks like it won some shows.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool this guy i know is gonna sell me one supposedly in excellent condition no rash for $125 shipped only thing i ever see around my area is hindle and yosh.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I had one on my 98 r6 and it sounded sweet when it was in the higher rpms like the others said.

·
Drag Race Superstar
63 Posts
the great ESKIMO said:
thats a good thing! BTW if thats your bike in your avatar, it looks great! looks like it won some shows.
Yes its my bike, thanks. I haven't put it in any shows yet. That pic was taken last year right after I won my first 1st place trophy at the dragstrip. It was a proud day so I had to take pics :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts