Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here's a few pictures of myself on the Six. Don't think i'm the best looking, but then again, all my female freinds say i'm sweet and cute. sooo......... here ya go.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
You are a cutie and even more so because you ride a Yamaha and an R6 <wink>

Thanks for posting up nd!! :)

How do you like your D&D??--that's what I am thinking of getting for my R6!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx i appreciate the compliments. I'll ask ya this... how loud do you like your bikes? if you want it obnoxiously loud, to where after your done riding for 2 hours straight, to where your ears are almost ringing.. you'll love it! Other than that, you will get alot of looks (wait a minute... good looking female on a six... yea you probably get enough looks as it is), but if you want even more looks, get cha one. I got mine off ebay for like $160 shipped and it was here in like 3 days. I've got a few more pics that i could post up, and 1 of my weasel :D , but we'll leave that one for another day.

Thomas

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
nd2gofstr said:
Thx i appreciate the compliments. I'll ask ya this... how loud do you like your bikes? if you want it obnoxiously loud, to where after your done riding for 2 hours straight, to where your ears are almost ringing.. you'll love it! Other than that, you will get alot of looks (wait a minute... good looking female on a six... yea you probably get enough looks as it is), but if you want even more looks, get cha one. I got mine off ebay for like $160 shipped and it was here in like 3 days. I've got a few more pics that i could post up, and 1 of my weasel :D , but we'll leave that one for another day.

Thomas

Looks--who's looking at lil ole me??? lol Thanks for the compliment!! Well I really want for these stupid cagers that have been trying to enter MY LANE while I am still in it right by them and they can't hear me...my stock can is very very quiet :cry

Post up some more pics too!! :)

The weasel??? that's a NEW name for it!!! hmmmmm.......post it up!!!! Puhleeeeeeeeeeezzzeee!! <wink>

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, if your wanting a pipe that'll make your bike noticeably going down the road, so people won't come over into your lane. This is definately the pipe for you, i've only had 1 instance where someone started to come over on me since i put it on. I'll get some pictures of the weasel as soon as i get my new digi. camera, the last one broke... and its not what your thinking :D :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think i've been bittin by the "mod" bug. I just got done buying a swing-arm off of ebay to practice "polishing" that way when this winter rolls around i'll be set to polish my frame, swingarm and rims... hmmm wonder if that'll be too much "bling bling" silver look?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I think the silver would look good on your bike because of the color...on mine which is the 03 Limited Edition it wouldn't--I like the all black look on mine for that.

Ok Ok...let me get my mind out of the gutter!! LOL :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't feel bad, i told one of my female freinds that i was gonna show her my weasel when we first met, and she flipped out.. till she finally saw what i was talking about.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
have to admit, you do have the "boy next door" look. what a cute guy ya are!!! :leghump

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yall are too kind... I guess when i finish getting my pilots license, i'm just gonna hafta rent an airplane and load the bike up and come riding with some of you gals, cause i haven't found anyone around here to ride with. well except for my buddy w/ the gsxr 1000...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sky-diving... one thing i haven't gotten to do in a while. Well i'm Hoping to finish up my private cert. by x-mas (as funds allow). I just got my A&P certificate this past weekend (aircraft mechanic license). And as soon as i'm done with my associate's degree, i'm moving to sanford florida, to attend a school there to get my Commercial Airline Pilot certificate, so i can make some big bucks. Not to mention, i'm talking to the Air Force Reserve to become a fighter pilot in there also. hmm.. i don't know what i would do if it wasn't for Airplanes..

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
whoooo hoo Sanford's not far from Tampa where I am at!!!!! :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
uhh oohhh... i can see some hell-raisin startin as soon as i get there. lol I'll definately hafta keep in touch with ya now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts