Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AGV GP1 Rossi Graphics XXL *SOLD*

My V-Flyer, in the same size, fits great but this one doesn't. My chin peeks out from under the helmet by a good inch or more. So I'm selling it for pretty much what I bought it at: $106.00 Brand new, with tags, in the box, only tried once or twice before putting it away.

It's going on eBay tonight but send me a PM or call me at 305-450-2963 if interested.

EDIT: *SOLD* (Gotta love eBay!)

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
It's an XXL? I know you posted that... but does it fit like a XL or L? How do the sizes vary. I know the OGK we bought a large but we wear a medium in Arai.... That would be a nice addition to our helmets... but XXL?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
It has a "M" sticker on the back... what does that stand for? Medium....

because if it is, I will buy it from you.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, sorry about that, Gail..

I'm using the eBay shots the guy I bought it from had on the auction. It's an XXL, to clear it up for anyone else. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Guys, I don't post often but I'm always lurking, I have 2 of those AGV Rossi helmets (my kids love the grahics) they definitely run small, and their quick release is pretty cool. The large is like a medium when compared to my Icon and Scorpion. HTH :)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KAOS KREW said:
Hi Guys, I don't post often but I'm always lurking, I have 2 of those AGV Rossi helmets (my kids love the grahics) they definitely run small, and their quick release is pretty cool. The large is like a medium when compared to my Icon and Scorpion. HTH :)
Thanks, Kaos :dblthumb It's a real nice lid, a real shame the damn thing doesn't fit me well. I'm hoping to be rid of it sometime this week, as I really shouldn't have spent the money to begin with, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts