Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
:D :lol :D That one with the Challanger doing the giant burnout would have been much better if it had the original soundtrack. I have the complete video of that chalanger, it's BADASS! The guy does several Top Fuel Style burnouts up and down the street.... That's one wikid car. :eek:

The other vid almost should have been called "Squids" LMAO Good Stuff! Thanks for Sharing!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I love the music to the first vid. hahah! :lol both vids are great... lol

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
Im not really sure how they were anti rice videos... They were just anti-dumb people videos.

There were more than a couple american cars that were an embarrassment.

And since when were European cars rice? I dont get it.

The producers of the video were what seems to be way ricier than the cars in the video... And thats saying something.

·
Registered
125 Posts
steeltoe said:
American muscle cars and Japanese sportbikes. I love em.
amen to that, what I wouldn't do for a ws6 :drool

s2k=overpriced & no torque

·
Registered
125 Posts
hahahhhahahaahhahahaha @ the pic after they show the guy from fast and furious

·
Registered
753 Posts
vids

I really want to know what the truck surfer was trying to prove? What an idiot, can you imagine explaining that one to the insurance agent.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
clsmitty said:
I really want to know what the truck surfer was trying to prove? What an idiot, can you imagine explaining that one to the insurance agent.

haha, dumbass kid...., forget the insurance agent.... can ya imagaine explaining it to yer Dad??? :lol (not 2 many kids got the coin to own a 20,000+ truck....)

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
I can't see the vids, says something about "Cannot find C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files"

Why is this? :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don't know what the big deal is about dogging japanese cars. Don't most here on this forum ride japanese bikes? Shelby is impressed by these kids that are making 300+hp from a four cylinder.

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
Nevermind, I just figured out what was up. I replaced my coal-burning edition of Windows Media Player with the current version, and presto! Anti-rice video plays!

Fawkin' funny, man!! I told my friend, Brad, about the vids, he is the riciest bastard I've ever met. He hates the vids, but thinks they're all too true on some points!

:twofinger

·
Registered
42 Posts
i loved the first one, slighty offended when they showed the toyota minitruck to the negative side. but then again i have a Chevy and not a toy so i am not to upset :lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
haha seen it before, and I always laugh at it! Sadly here is my riced car :(

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts