Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have been considering getting some aftermarket parts for my 04' Daytona Triumph 600. It seems not that many places made parts for this year and size. I want to get frame sliders( that I don't have to cut my bike)exhaust (no D&D exhaust), Dynojet makes the power commander and still considering other mods. Anyone know any good mods let me know and thanks!

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Officer, go to triumphrat.net, a triumph only website.
My pipe is a carbon fiber from Triumph, their stuff is pricey though. From what I remember about the parts thread is that most guys find a Triumph deaer for aftermarket parts. I have looked for an undertail to no avail as of yet. If I run across anything that looks promising, I will let you know.

Edit: PS..instead of the Power Commander, you might want to look at Tuneboy.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stealthy1 said:
Officer, go to triumphrat.net, a triumph only website.
My pipe is a carbon fiber from Triumph, their stuff is pricey though. From what I remember about the parts thread is that most guys find a Triumph deaer for aftermarket parts. I have looked for an undertail to no avail as of yet. If I run across anything that looks promising, I will let you know.

Edit: PS..instead of the Power Commander, you might want to look at Tuneboy.
Thanks Stealthy! I will do the same. I found this website and they have some goodies! I think they have the undertail for your 955i also:
http://www.easystorefronts.com/superbikes/searchSE.asp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts