Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got new levers coming in the mail; for you guys who are experienced in changing these out, is there anything I should know/ watch out for/ be extra careful with? I'm pretty experienced with working with my bike, just looking for some good tips.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
It's usually pretty easy to do, unless you have a hydraulic clutch like me, then adjusting the piston just right can be a real pain in the ass. Otherwise it's the easiest mod you can do. Just remember to lube the ball end on the clutch cable, and lube the parts of the lever that make contact with the perch.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: SpeedRydZZR

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
On mine, there was a small bushing on the pivot for the clutch I had to put on the new lever....just took it off the old lever and slipped it on the new one

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its done

These are pretty much the same as the stock levers, just with a carbon fiber scheme. It was an extremely easy job, finished in about 30 minutes

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
These are pretty much the same as the stock levers, just with a carbon fiber scheme. It was an extremely easy job, finished in about 30 minutes
Where did you get the levers at? I have the Carbon fiber mirros and Yosh RS3 Carbon fiber slip on, would like to add these.

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Reactions: SpeedRydZZR

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
I think that I might even have a set in the garage that I will mail you. I will have to check. I will send you a PM. Jay

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Eric PM sent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts