That is all.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Good story.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
I like my orange/red R as well. I have seem put chrome R's on their gixxers and it just looks strange. Some people have put the chrome R on the blue/white scheme bikes and it just makes things look blah. I like the splash of color to set the bike off.

·
Registered
651 Posts
he he he...orange R's look goofy...mine came with a chrome R and it looks fantastic! Then again maybe I'll switch to the orange one because that seems to be what all the coooool people are doing :)

hey mattg let me know if you need assistance getting gas soon, I know it's a group effort for that kind of thing ;)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
vaulter721 said:
hey mattg let me know if you need assistance getting gas soon, I know it's a group effort for that kind of thing ;)
i don't know the story behind this but it can't be good.... :urowned

and i like my orange R as well....

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
vaulter721 said:
he he he...orange R's look goofy...mine came with a chrome R and it looks fantastic!
But on the red/silver/black color schemes it looks good. You dont need any other colors. My blue/white is kinda blah without the orange R.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
vaulter721 said:
Ladies and gentlemen - I offer to you a crack pit crew for the Isle of Man TT... or is that a pit crew on crack?!
:bongs

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Murf99 said:
Ladies and gentlemen - I offer to you a crack pit crew for the Isle of Man TT... or is that a pit crew on crack?!
:bongs

woo, trackdays are going to be way too much fun now. :lao :eek:nfloor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts