Sport Bikes banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
Anti-Hero said:
If you really like / love each other you should be mature enough to accept that men DO have other friends than other men. If you don't trust him to have girl friends then why are you with him?
+100000

WTF is with this "you cant have friends that are the opposite sex?"

Girls, your BF is probably not that hot that all girls want to fuck him on sight. My current GF can deal with me having friends who are girls. My previous couldnt. Im not going to make my life a bit more boring just because she had trust issues. Nuff said.

PS There are obvious limits to this. I find a good rule is: Would you be comfortable if you GF was doing what you are doing now. If the answer is no then you may be doing the wrong thing.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Once again, the problem is not with him having female friends. The problem is that he is LYING about them and/or about seeing them.

LYING!

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
^^(Quote)"Once again, the problem is not with him having female friends. The problem is that he is LYING about them and/or about seeing them.

LYING!"

HMMMMMM??????

"We had some arguments regarding this friend...and got to the agreement he was not going to see her again"

He has lied because of this, then he has been put in a corner where he has to continue lying or own up to being a total douche, which most wont. i DO NOT condone lying to your SO, but if these kinds of rules are being laid down now I dont think there is enough trust there to begin with. Basically if he is cheating you will find out, and if he is a cheater he will do it anyway, whether you forbid him to see a certain someone or not.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts