Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
rockland ny..wonder where that is.

either way send an app to the e-mail address in my profile and include fully clothed pics and one in a bikini. if I like what I see I'll consider relocating back to my homestate. oh..what kinda bike do you ride? :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Definately dump his ass. If that were my girlfriend she would be gone. There is no excuse for lying. That fact that it was about an ex just makes it worse. If you want trust then you have to act trustworthy.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Are you fucking kidding me?

If you know he was lieing about that meeting than what makes you think that you can trust that they didnt have sex then or while you two are together.

Jeezus!! I cant believe the shit that happens here sometimes. I think the b***** problem is why are you so gullible?

·
Living a dream....
155 Posts
rocklandgirl said:
i just wanted the truth after i confronted him... he could have said "sorry baby, i didnt want to tell b/c you will get upset" my mistake....it would not happen again....and that would have been the end of it....i am aware ...we all lie at some point but if confronted the least you can do is tell the truth. At that point, it could actually fix things
Yaaaaaaaa Rightttttttt......
Not to be dick, but it all sounds like a head game to me. You put constrants on him and he is going out of his why too de-rail what you asked. I myself would have told you ... See yaaaa... Even the wife and I have a understanding that we don't need to put out guide lines that can be broken... And of course I/her don't put ourself's in a position to compromise our relationship either.
Just my 2 cents.....

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
I am certain it's been mentioned but IMO, when you are in a serious relationship with someone, hanging out with friends of the opposite sex is wrong unless your significant other is with you.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Even if he wasnt hitting it - he lied. Thats bad enough on its own.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
You guys are way too sensitive about the lying thing. It happnes all the time. Big things little things.... Whatever. We all do it. We've all done it. Get over it and consider yourself lucky if you never find out.

Just make sure you force a blood test after more than a weekend apart.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Bomb300 said:
I am certain it's been mentioned but IMO, when you are in a serious relationship with someone, hanging out with friends of the opposite sex is wrong unless your significant other is with you.

fook that

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
SalKhan said:
You guys are way too sensitive about the lying thing. It happnes all the time. Big things little things.... Whatever. We all do it. We've all done it. Get over it and consider yourself lucky if you never find out.

Just make sure you force a blood test after more than a weekend apart.

Preach on brotha...not that I have a clue what you are talking about :rolleyes

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
everyone lies....but the least anyone can do is to admit a lie if caught
--yes, I want the truth it doesn't matter how hard it can be. thank you all for your input. It has really helped me see both sides of the coin

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Bomb300 said:
I tend to agree. Nothing but trouble. Besides, if you can't fuck them, no need to hang out with them.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
it really depends, I have no problem with an SO hanging out with Guy friends she has known since long before me, I have no right there, its the 'new' ones I am leary of. The old ones usually anything that could have or would have happened already has and is over, usually. Sometimes they are just a left over 'gay friend'

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Why is it ok for a girl to have a close guy friend but not the other way around. I have a lot of very close friends that are girls. Yamagirl knows them she knows we are so close that they change to go out with me in the room with them. She knows we are just friends. It may not be any thing. You just have some trust issues.

·
Registered
623 Posts
dennisred69 said:
Why is it ok for a girl to have a close guy friend but not the other way around. I have a lot of very close friends that are girls. Yamagirl knows them she knows we are so close that they change to go out with me in the room with them. She knows we are just friends. It may not be any thing. You just have some trust issues.
Yeah okay they are you're friends because you couldn't hit it.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Exhiliration said:
Actually I have been with most of them. One is the mother of my first child (not like I never seen her naked before) The other is her younger sister which I have also been with. Yamagirl is usually with me when they do it. She has no problems with other girls she and I have been with other girls together.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Exhiliration said:
yea ok i have been there when the girl's have changed in front of him i know them well i also know that he has sew them naked and have relations with them i have talk to them about it like its no big deal because it is no big deal to me i see it as 1. he has seen it before 2. all girls have the same parts just some look diffrent or b***** or smaller ok that is all i trust him i forgot i also have video of dennis the girl and me all naked in bed together so there :bitchslap

·
Registered
623 Posts
YaMaGiRl said:
yea ok i have been there when the girl's have changed in front of him i know them well i also know that he has sew them naked and have relations with them i have talk to them about it like its no big deal because it is no big deal to me i see it as 1. he has seen it before 2. all girls have the same parts just some look diffrent or b***** or smaller ok that is all i trust him i forgot i also have video of dennis the girl and me all naked in bed together so there :bitchslap
Most would not feel comfortable with their SO seeing other women naked or being with their ex. Kudos for you being so open about it. I think that is a unique situation and I'm still correct.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts