Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my short story: going to the point
my bf and I have been together 10 months. We had big plans and things were going great. He has had a "girl" friend for over a year, they have hang out together ...etc. He has always said "WE NEVER HAD SEX". We had some arguments regarding this friend...and got to the agreement he was not going to see her again or maintain their "close" friendship....and we moved on from the subject. However, last monday....i found out he was suppose to meet her---business related "only" it seemed. I asked regarding the "client" he was meeting on Monday and his reply was "ohh its this guy blah blah." a lie. He didn' t know I knew it was her. I didn't confront him...i wanted him to come clean on his own...(which he never did). She couldn't attend the meeting ...and suggested to drop off her papers to him at home...of course...now he had to mention the subject since she was coming home to drop of the papers (I didn't make a big deal...just said thats fine..you are just helping her.. no problem)...however, he "forgot" to mentioned that they were suppose to meet. By thursday I couldn't hold this anymore....the fact that he had lied about something so stupid....since he had already told me half the truth...why to continue lying....? I thought....so I asked him again...who was "really" the client you were meeting? and he lied again and again (making a story)...he never admitted it....i walked away and left...he didn't come clean until I told him how i knew...and he saw all my clothes were gone from his house...and of course my BIKE too.....he didn't call me all day Friday (playing victim) and when he called he said "going out with friends tonight talk tomorrow".....until he got home...and then he wanted to see me..talk to me.......and tell me the truth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,927 Posts
Why couldn't you just come up to him and tell him you knew from the beginning who the Client was. You put him to a test and he failed. He will lose either way, whether he admitted it or denied it. If he admits, he will be accused of lying because of the previous agreement of never contacting her again. If he denies it he is lying again.
So then you say it's OK for her to come over? Why not discuss openly what is on your mind and tell him you don't feel comfortable with the whole thing. There is nothing wrong with being upset about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just wanted the truth after i confronted him... he could have said "sorry baby, i didnt want to tell b/c you will get upset" my mistake....it would not happen again....and that would have been the end of it....i am aware ...we all lie at some point but if confronted the least you can do is tell the truth. At that point, it could actually fix things
 

·
Lickalotapuss
Joined
·
2,859 Posts
You should have been upfront from the beginning...but...he never should have put you in that situation. If he really HAD to meet with this woman for business, he should have told you right away. IMHO, a real man doesn't hid things because he is afraid of what his partner will say/avoid a fight, etc.

Don't mean to sound harsh, but 10 months isn't that long....I would run just because the relationship seems to have issues. He is willing to tell lies andcontinue to lie to cover up a lie. And you are willing to play games. Move on and grow up. (Hope that wasn't too harsh :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,122 Posts
It probably just was a business meeting and he didnt want to tell you because it would be easier. He knew you would flip-out in typical girl fashion if he told you the truth. It is much easier to just say he was meeting with a guy and brush it off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
mysubaruimp said:
It probably just was a business meeting and he didnt want to tell you because it would be easier. He knew you would flip-out in typical girl fashion if he told you the truth. It is much easier to just say he was meeting with a guy and brush it off.

:bs

he's hitting it like there is no tomorrow, you dont hide things unless there is guilt, at the VERY least she is an ex

leave him come down to FL for a weekend Ill help you rebound and get back out there :beer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
If he knows you don't like the situation, he's going to tell you something different so he doesn't have to listen to you complain about it. It's not like he's going to change his plans or cancel it ESPECIALLY if it's business related.
 

·
V-twin anyone?
Joined
·
2,161 Posts
Find a truthful man. Everyone lies, but if one lie becomes another lie, when will the truth be known?
 

·
Head Rooster
Joined
·
3,438 Posts
First off play like there's nothing wrong and that you've forgiven him. Next make a special arrangement involving sexy clothing and a good night. Make sure to have a strap on handy. Once he's naked tell him to bend over in front of you, make liberal use of said strap on to his ass, punch him in the back of the neck, and after that flick him on the sack.

Afterwards kick him out.
 

·
F-You and Yourspace!
Joined
·
799 Posts
rocklandgirl said:
this is my short story: going to the point
my bf and I have been together 10 months. We had big plans and things were going great. He has had a "girl" friend for over a year, they have hang out together ...etc. He has always said "WE NEVER HAD SEX". We had some arguments regarding this friend...and got to the agreement he was not going to see her again or maintain their "close" friendship....and we moved on from the subject. However, last monday....i found out he was suppose to meet her---business related "only" it seemed. I asked regarding the "client" he was meeting on Monday and his reply was "ohh its this guy blah blah." a lie. He didn' t know I knew it was her. I didn't confront him...i wanted him to come clean on his own...(which he never did). She couldn't attend the meeting ...and suggested to drop off her papers to him at home...of course...now he had to mention the subject since she was coming home to drop of the papers (I didn't make a big deal...just said thats fine..you are just helping her.. no problem)...however, he "forgot" to mentioned that they were suppose to meet. By thursday I couldn't hold this anymore....the fact that he had lied about something so stupid....since he had already told me half the truth...why to continue lying....? I thought....so I asked him again...who was "really" the client you were meeting? and he lied again and again (making a story)...he never admitted it....i walked away and left...he didn't come clean until I told him how i knew...and he saw all my clothes were gone from his house...and of course my BIKE too.....he didn't call me all day Friday (playing victim) and when he called he said "going out with friends tonight talk tomorrow".....until he got home...and then he wanted to see me..talk to me.......and tell me the truth
If you really like / love each other you should be mature enough to accept that men DO have other friends than other men. If you don't trust him to have girl friends then why are you with him?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
ASCI_Blue said:
First off play like there's nothing wrong and that you've forgiven him. Next make a special arrangement involving sexy clothing and a good night. Make sure to have a strap on handy. Once he's naked tell him to bend over in front of you, make liberal use of said strap on to his ass, punch him in the back of the neck, and after that flick him on the sack.

Afterwards kick him out.
:lao do it do it
 

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,262 Posts
ASCI_Blue said:
First off play like there's nothing wrong and that you've forgiven him. Next make a special arrangement involving sexy clothing and a good night. Make sure to have a strap on handy. Once he's naked tell him to bend over in front of you, make liberal use of said strap on to his ass, punch him in the back of the neck, and after that flick him on the sack.

Afterwards kick him out.
You gotta be careful with that. He may just like that. Then he'll never leave. :lao
 

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,262 Posts
leanitorleaveit said:
once a liar, always a liar

put him on the curb with the rest of the trash

Curious...does that apply to both sexes?
 

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
What ever happened to the BIG 4? Name, date, serial number (social), and DOB? Men don't want to talk; let us leave it at the BIG 4 and no lies! :phatyo
 

·
Adrenaline Junkie
Joined
·
313 Posts
Hey babe,
You kind of put him on the spot when you asked/told him to give up a friend for you. Maybe you could have went out with him and her. At least you would be able to see how they act around eachother. You may think that they would have just put on an act or something, but come on... I know you would be smart enough to pick up on the weird vibe. The fact that he couldn't trust you... That's right... trust you enough to tell you the truth is a problem in it's own. I'm sorry, but I know the problems go both ways. Please don't be offended, but if you become a nagg on your man, he will only want to go out with his friends AND LIE ABOUT IT. If love is still there... You should be able to accept that he has friends, and maybe go out with him. He obviously has interests that you are unaware of. You should be aware of these interest, and he should have been aware of yours. Now I don't know... Maybe you're the stay at home and play wife/mom type, and maybe he's the type that's always out and about, while you stay home and worry in your loneliness... Try to have fun with him again. You were together for 10 months. If he was really doing anything with this girl, then he wouldn't be bothering you anymore. Instead he would be happy as hell to be rid of you, and go party with this other chick. Think it over, and give him another chance... But don't forget to prove to him that he can be honest without any consequences. That's a very big thing. If not, then move on and try to be happy again. There might be someone else out there more fitting for your needs. For example a stay at home guy... But good luck with that one. There aren't very many left. Either way, good luck to ya chickie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
USMC MAD HATTER said:
Hey babe,
You kind of put him on the spot when you asked/told him to give up a friend for you. Maybe you could have went out with him and her. At least you would be able to see how they act around eachother. You may think that they would have just put on an act or something, but come on... I know you would be smart enough to pick up on the weird vibe. The fact that he couldn't trust you... That's right... trust you enough to tell you the truth is a problem in it's own. I'm sorry, but I know the problems go both ways. Please don't be offended, but if you become a nagg on your man, he will only want to go out with his friends AND LIE ABOUT IT. If love is still there... You should be able to accept that he has friends, and maybe go out with him. He obviously has interests that you are unaware of. You should be aware of these interest, and he should have been aware of yours. Now I don't know... Maybe you're the stay at home and play wife/mom type, and maybe he's the type that's always out and about, while you stay home and worry in your loneliness... Try to have fun with him again. You were together for 10 months. If he was really doing anything with this girl, then he wouldn't be bothering you anymore. Instead he would be happy as hell to be rid of you, and go party with this other chick. Think it over, and give him another chance... But don't forget to prove to him that he can be honest without any consequences. That's a very big thing. If not, then move on and try to be happy again. There might be someone else out there more fitting for your needs. For example a stay at home guy... But good luck with that one. There aren't very many left. Either way, good luck to ya chickie.
He was pounding it
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top