Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm married to a man who just got a bike. He has one when he was younger and lost it b/c he got into too much trouble. I see the same pattern coming on.
I'm not sure I can handle all this time alone. He says he wants to get me a lid and put me on the back , I have yet to see that happen. he's had it for a minth. I need some help on learning to deal with a biker
i'm also a llittle hurt that he put another chik on the back before his own wife. IAm i just paranoid, or is that messed uop? Helpo me please! :(

·
Registered
304 Posts
Whoa. I honestly don't think we're equipped to help you with this. With the general maturity level on this forum, you might even be sorry that you posted this at all!

I think you should tell him how you feel, whether it be hurt or just scared for his safety. If you're not comfortable riding with him, DON'T.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think you should head over to the cubby hole and post pics like rsixxy? =o) Nah just be firm just be like no im not gettin on that death trap. Or always make up an excuse. say ur sick or somethin?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
For putting another chick on there first,KICK HIM IN THE NADDS HARD,VERY HARD.

For real,do it.

Now for the rest,some of us,most of us are addicted to our bikes.Most know how to put family first and this is something he'll have to learn.

If he's hooked,then you should go get your own helment and leathers and hop on the back or learn to ride yourself and buy your own bike.

Rideing a bike gives us a since of freedom we can't find anywhere else.It's like this,we know why dogs like to hang there head out the window.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sportnikers Wife said:
I'm married to a man who just got a bike. He has one when he was younger and lost it b/c he got into too much trouble. I see the same pattern coming on.
I'm not sure I can handle all this time alone. He says he wants to get me a lid and put me on the back , I have yet to see that happen. he's had it for a minth. I need some help on learning to deal with a biker
i'm also a llittle hurt that he put another chik on the back before his own wife. IAm i just paranoid, or is that messed uop? Helpo me please! :(

this is all theoretical of course, so don't bite my head off...

i think your fingers are really fat because you can't type for shit. so, if we (i), theorize that your fingers are too fat to prevent you from typing in a coherent manner, that might be some sort of indicator as to why you haven't been on the back of his bike yet if we further the "fat finger" thought. do you follow me? excessive weight on a bike greatly disrupts the handling characteristics. so actually, he is possibly saving your life as well as his and his bikes by not allowing you on it.

don't be paranoid...ask him why he hasn't taken you for a ride...did the other chick have a lid? if she did, then there's your answer...he's saftey conscious...did she weigh less than you? if she did, then there's your answer...he's safety conscious.

i don't take my wife for rides on my bike because, a. i don't want to. b. i don't feel comfortable with her there in case i wreck. c. i can't pick up sloots and take them for rides if my wife is with me.

i suggest you talk to your husband and get all the facts out there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I appreciate those you who gave me honest advice about my situation.
Thank you.
No i don't have fat fingers. I know i can't type. There's a reason for that, whoch happens to be the same reason i can't drive. Ever. I am considered legalley blind.
Thanks again for your advice .

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Hmmm

It seems to me that you really ned to SIT AND TALK TO HIM, instead of talking to a bunch of people that you don't know over the internet.

This kind of situations are exactly the kind of situations that can bring a marriage to an end because how they keep apart the two persons. Talk to him NOW, don't let your anger, hate and resentment to build up until you BLOW.

·
Registered
317 Posts
yeah, you really need to discuss this with him and let him know how it makes you feel. how you feel is neither right or wrong, but your feelings are valid...(god i sound like a complete pussy!) but it's true...talk to him. if he's gonna be dick about it by sharing it with others and won't share that experience with you...then there may be other things he doesn't want to share with you...

this problem of course wouldn't end a marriage...but a collection of problems surely will.

i hate passengers on my bike...i want to get my wife her own bike asap.

good luck.

·
Banned
245 Posts
what a pussy reply ;)

her being blind would explain how shes off by about one key. idiots :rolleyes

I can understand where your coming from. I would be jealous too, if my chick had a bike and she took some guy at work on a ride. Id be all WTF

Just like DBO said, you gotta talk to him. Maybe hes an idiot and doesn't know any better. And if you did break up with him, he wont say, well you never told me what i did wrong.

·
Registered
501 Posts
sounds like your man is trying to relive his bachelor days, better get a hold on that quick. pussy control.

get invoved and interested in motorcycling yourself, that might help bring you together. I love when my girl asks me questions and I take her on rides. that's quality time together. he took some other chick cause he wanted to feel her boobs on his back. you man sounds like a squid.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
alaska cajun said:
For putting another chick on there first,KICK HIM IN THE NADDS HARD,VERY HARD.

For real,do it.

Now for the rest,some of us,most of us are addicted to our bikes.Most know how to put family first and this is something he'll have to learn.

If he's hooked,then you should go get your own helment and leathers and hop on the back or learn to ride yourself and buy your own bike.

Rideing a bike gives us a since of freedom we can't find anywhere else.It's like this,we know why dogs like to hang there head out the window.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ agree 100% , and then some..

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Yah, you should insist that he involves you in this somehow.

I don't know, maybe ask to have him teach you about the bike a little bit. If you are truly blind, then I know you can't ride it...but have him teach you the things that a rider would know, like where the throttle and brakes are, where the clutch and shifter are...things like that.

Maybe if you interest yourself in it, then he'll be more interested in involving you.

I know with my bike, I don't ever even talk to my wife about it because she doesn't like the fact that I have one...so I don't involve her with it, but that's because she doesn't want to be involved. If she did, I'd teach her all that I know (the little bit I know at least) and try to help her learn what she wants to.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah you should be pissed he put another chic on there b4 you. If you want to ride let him know and see what he says. Go get your own helmet, and if you really want to ride, go buy yourself a bike and take the MSF course and just be like "2 can play that game."

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Your marriage is a failure. Kill yourself.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts