Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like I wrote an oxymoron but eh...I'm supposedly doing the MSF course here in Tampa, FL, that depends of course on that bitch Frances.

I really don't have great ankle protection as far as my old shitty pair of boots are concerned and would like a new pair. I don't want expensive Sidi's, instead a very cheap alternative that still affords me some decent protection for my ankles, toes, etc.

Can you guys suggest websites, brands, anything? It'd be greatly appreciated. I know the cliche, 'you get what you pay for', but I'm just starting out and I can always upgrade later.

thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Look for used boots. A lot of times people buy boots, wear them for 2-3 trackdays and just cant get comfortable in them. Everyone has different feet, like heads. I have a suomy head, you may have an arai head.
I may have Sidi feet, but bought alpinestars boots to try and now they are for sale. Alpinestars Supertech, about 3 trackdays on them, black, size is about a 10/11. $130 shipped.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Free shipping on all Sidi's right now... Cheapest one's are $160 for the Champion Air street-riding half boot.

$200 for the B One Race and the Strada Evo Air boot. I ordered these today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.