Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No catch. It's just outdated (System specs call for Windows 2000/XP and Pentium III processors).

I finished install on both programs I wanted and both work fine. Serial numbers needed for each product are listed right next to the product download. It's Adobe's website and my guess is they stopped caring about CS2 now that CS6 is out.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Oh, I didn't notice the operating systems they're compatible with. I have Windows 7. I guess they won't work.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
What's the catch here?
The "catch" WAS that the activation servers were conflicting with the other versions, so they stopped activating CS2. The intent was to put up an activation code for each product.

Some employee put up registration codes with no activation needed. They tried to take it down, but millions had already downloaded. And several hundred sites had already exclaimed it as 100% free.

It's on Adobe's forums.

It is compatible with Win 7. That is just "old" specs. People are using it fine on the rFactor forums (racing game). Even works with Win8

Here is Adobe's stance...LOL

Adobe Community: Recommendations for laptop specs to run CS2 and FrameMaker 8

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
wicked

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
As a photographer I like the updates to CS5 and CS6. I use Lightroom 4 and CS6 all the time. Now, the others I don't use all that much.

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
In all honesty, I don't use Photoshop very much in my photo editing process. I bring photos into it after working them in lightroom and resize, sharpen, and that's usually it. I'll do more if I need to do localized adjustments or do some cloning to remove stuff I don't like.

Photoshop gets used more mocking up paint schemes for people on the Triumph forum. After you set up a couple base files with a ton of layers, you can do changes extremely fast.

Was considering this for my track plastics

1 - 18 of 18 Posts