Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Nibber
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I remember there was a thread pertaining to this a while back, but I dont think anything was ever resolved. Has anybody been successful in adjusting the fuel map via the "Co" adjustment described in the manual?

I tried unsuccessfully following the steps in the manual, and they simply dont function as written. I cannot access "Co" as described. "Diag" does come up, however no "Co" after pressing the select button. IRRITATING!

·
Registered
135 Posts
i tried as the manual states and no luck i can get the d01-70 codes but that doesnt help in this respect.

from a discussion point of view...how would the cpu control exhaust gas volume? timing perhaps? in which case call it timing.... in my mind exhaust gas vol is what ever it is. volume increasing directly related to the rpms.

the other thing im wondering what is to be gained from changing it?

the manual implies as though cyclinders 1 and 4 are one setting and 2 and 3 are a seperate setting. that is fine and all if the instuctions worked at all.

BTW the codes i can access dont look like anything im really interested in messing with.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
From what I've been reading on various boards, those settings aren't accessible on US bikes, but might be available on bikes in Europe. Odd, since the instructions are in the US service manual...

Anthony

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
we probably need to ground a specifice wire in the wiring harness next to the ECM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts