Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at work just told me about this. Something about a group of bikes racing and one of them lost control. Olk. ave was shut down both ways and flight for life made another stop. Didn't sound good. Happened this morning (7/28).

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Saw it on the news, happened about 4:30am at 95th and Oaklahoma. From what the news story said, he lost control, hit a curb and went down. Supposedly his leg was severed and he was flight for life lifted from the scene. The picture looked like a silver 954 but I'm not totally sure on that.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Sucks that he will have to go through life with out his leg but I really dont feel bad for him seeing he Was racing. I heard on the news that the 4 guys stopped and then took off and let him there by himself.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Silver350 said:
Sucks that he will have to go through life with out his leg but I really dont feel bad for him seeing he Was racing. I heard on the news that the 4 guys stopped and then took off and let him there by himself.
Its hard to believe that anyone would do that...crazy world :dunno

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just went by there and the bike is still laying there. It was a silver 954. The guy actually crashed at about 93rd and kept going all the way to 95th street by the looks of it. The bike was in many pieces. I cant imagine what the guy looks like.

What I want to know is what were they all doing out at 4:30 this morning?

·
Banned
145 Posts
WOW! :2eek That's RIGHT by my house! I didn't hear a thing though, I was fast asleep. Some nice "friends" he's got too ... leaving him there all alone!

·
Banned
145 Posts
p.s.
It's Oklahoma Ave. ;)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Silver350 said:
Sometimes the news blurb will say racing because it is sensational and they are full of shit, so for the guys sake we should wait until we hear more.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Fizzer_6 said:
What I want to know is what were they all doing out at 4:30 this morning?
I remember times last year when I would ride until the sun came up. It usually wasn't on weeknights but some people don't work until late in the day.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LilAngel said:
p.s.
It's Oklahoma Ave. ;)
Yea, I suck at spelling. I've lived 1 mile from oklahoma ave for 21 years now, you'd think I'd know how to spell it. Drrrrrr.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
LilAngel said:
WOW! :2eek That's RIGHT by my house! I didn't hear a thing though, I was fast asleep. Some nice "friends" he's got too ... leaving him there all alone!
Yeah, that sucks, boo to his friends... If you guys left me with a severed leg I would be more than a little pissed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I actually work on 92nd. We reviewd our security tapes and we saw them all take off out of the hole at 92nd and oklahoma ave. There were about 7 bikes. They were on it pretty good on one wheel. The cops were waiting for us to come in today so they could have the tape.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Fizzer_6 said:
I actually work on 92nd. We reviewd our security tapes and we saw them all take off out of the hole at 92nd and oklahoma ave. There were about 7 bikes. They were on it pretty good on one wheel. The cops were waiting for us to come in today so they could have the tape.
thats craziness.....yikes.

Sorry he got hurt... :( But at least he is given his life.

·
Registered
177 Posts
You know with all this bad press we have been getting, I think the cops are going to start fucking with us more.

·
Banned
145 Posts
Rogue6 said:
Yea, I suck at spelling. I've lived 1 mile from oklahoma ave for 21 years now, you'd think I'd know how to spell it. Drrrrrr.
Hey, you and the other Andy have something in common then. :D I've got one year on you, living by Oklahoma.

So it's STILL blocked off on the West bound side! All traffic thus has to go down my street to get around it ... took me like 10 minutes just to get out of the alley!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Yeah, that sucks, boo to his friends... If you guys left me with a severed leg I would be more than a little pissed.
what is with all these accidents?!? yeesh!! im gona drive in a damn bubble from now on..shits nuts... and im sorry but thats pretty messed up those guys left him like that .. i hear ya id be a lil more than pissed too... and good im glad they should get charged they probly couldve frickin helped him and now the poor guy has no leg..dont think its all worth havin a lil extra fun :dunno

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
news said he died from his injuries. looked like chunks of flesh and some puddles of blood circled on the street.

had picture of cory on his screen too.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts