Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believed Honda does not put out a lot of accessories for their bike. Unlike Yamaha or Kawasaki. Have not look @ Suzuki's website, but I assumed they have one too. The only accessory that Honda has is a seat cowl. That's sad.

Honda owners, specially the 04 models, do you think Honda will put out more Honda genuine accessories out there? I know that some people prefer 3rd party accessories, but I also do know that other people, like myself want OEM.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
they don't make alot of accesories..........they don't need alot..........they're made to ride. not pretty up.......:twofinger

what are you lookin for?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about Yamaha or Kawasaki. Aren't they made the same purpose as the Honda?

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
like???????? bike covers and jackets, helmets? what do they make , that honda doesn;t?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, like for example, rear sets, frame sliders, covers, tank pads or tank bra. Something like that.

·
Registered
456 Posts
yea what you looking for? i got a good bit of things on my RR but not thru honda

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to put a frame sliders, the no-cut. I think it's a shogun. Rear sets, undertail. Do you know where to get a different seat cowl? I like the one that has a small pad for your back, instead of just the plain one from Honda.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
well, seeing as how the bike only came out 2-3mos ago, the aftermarket has to catch up. also all these parts your looking for are aftermarket, not OE zuki or kawi.

btw, invest on upgrading the rider more then the bike.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm also trying to do that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts