Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possible a repost.. but i dont care, the video is great.. Absolute psycho lunatics, but ya gotta respect and acknowledge the skills.. Its long, but worth it IMO..

http://kow.kow.free.fr/barges.wmv

Big file..

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
pretty skilled allright, smashed up a hawk996 because he couldn't stop the bike at a red light. smashed a Duc998 in the process and then toss a TL1000r, that everyone said was handling like shit, down the road smashing it and the rider into the side of a mountain.

thats just the accidents nevermind the riding on the wrong side of the road, splitting cars on one wheel and passing cars on the inside and the outside of corners

brillant video on how NOT to ride on the street.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Agree

I agree that the riders were really demonstrating the wrong way to ride. On the flip side the guys had way b***** balls than me, some seriously sick riding.

·
Registered
62 Posts
:lol
njssli22 said:
Possible a repost.. but i dont care, the video is great.. Absolute psycho lunatics, but ya gotta respect and acknowledge the skills.. Its long, but worth it IMO..

http://kow.kow.free.fr/barges.wmv

Big file..

nice video, I always like watching Frosty and Shaky, they can ride some bikes buddy.

dood what server is that, holy poop batman I dl'd 65 mb's in 2 seconds

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
bugeyed said:
Those guys are not going to live very long, but at least they are making the most of it..
Shakey Burn won the BSB Championship in 2003 I believe. The same Shakey Burn in that video.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GIXXERGUY said:

nice video, I always like watching Frosty and Shaky, they can ride some bikes buddy.

I'm not sure what server it is.. I was gonna put it on mine but figured that was fast enough..

do we have anymore videos of these guys?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I am not going to knock the way they rode. They were good and they know it. As far as the bikes getting rashed well lets see how many you would go threw riding like that if you had the balls.

·
Registered
62 Posts
njssli22 said:
I'm not sure what server it is.. I was gonna put it on mine but figured that was fast enough..

do we have anymore videos of these guys?

I'm going to search through my vid's to see,

bare with me i have over 30 gig's of motorcycle vids :lao

if you go to their parent directory there are more vids but don't know if they are on there.

http://kow.kow.free.fr/

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
30 GIGS?! Oh man, I wanna get on that.. lets make a deal! I'm not sure what I have to offer, but get at me :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
They have a video that's a couple years old called "Mach 3" i believe, where they travel around europe test riding a Busa and ZX-12. I havent seen the video in awhile but i'm pretty sure one of the riders die during the video.

·
Registered
323 Posts
yeah those are the test riders from fast bikes mag there out on test runs atleast they dont have to pay for the wrecked bikes
beautiful country though.
but yeah there crazy.NUCKING FUTS

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
GIXXERGUY said:

Shakey aka Shayne Byrn is a MOTO GP rider.

Dam Right! Shakey n Frosty RULE Fastbike Boyz..... yep they generally lose a rider or 2 a year. :( There videos were so radical that the magazine publisher made them take them out of circulation. They still publish Fastbikes but wont allow them to promote there wacked videos :eek:

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
JedoubbleSe said:
yeah those are the test riders from fast bikes mag there out on test runs atleast they dont have to pay for the wrecked bikes
beautiful country though.
but yeah there crazy.NUCKING FUTS

ahhhh ya they do. where the "normal" magazines get the test bikes for free to do a road test, not so with Fastbike. None of the bike makers will even consider giving a test bike to Fastbikes! :lao

In order to do a test on a new model they have to go to a dealer and BUY it there destruction rate is so high!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
that chit was tight mang!way outta control, but great skill :)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I love riding at a good pace on the street but that's just plain nuts even if you're Rossi. Hopefully they don't kill any innocents. Crazy that it's Shakey Byrne though the world class racer. I guess physical ability and mental capacity don't have a positive correlation per se.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Well, they've got skill like I'll NEVER have. They've got balls I'll NEVER have.

I've got common sense they may have but don't make much use of.

Cool vid though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts