Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
20min download!? holy shite...fuck it, i got nothing better to do...thanks for the link.

·
Registered
317 Posts
certainly not worth the 20+ min download time...they really could've condensed that to about 3min tops...

excellent crash nonetheless! and the occupants lived...to bad they didn't have an onboard camera.

·
Registered
197 Posts
20 minutes? How fast is your connection? Mine started at 1 hr 20 minutes and is now showing a total time of 1 hr 50 min! It's 236MB after all! You guys must have WAY fast connections! I'm at 3 MB...

·
Registered
912 Posts
took me five to stream it

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
7 min 37 seconds at start..... right clicked saved as.

They should have shown the Bruises the passenger got from the harness. I remember what I used to look like after a really hard crash in the sprint car.... 5 inch wide black stripes across your belt aera and down both shoulders and if you were lucky ya didnt get anything from the "anti-submarine" crotch belt.... :eek: That one can really put the hurt on ya...

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
evils-03-RR said:
:p Beat you neener neener neener,

That was one helluva wreck

No shit!.....

LOL at least your packets dont have to be marathon swimmers..... half mine drown on the way :a2 :alky

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Did you notice that the driver guy that they're walking back to the ambulance (can tel that didn't happen in the US) pissed himself?
I'm sure I'd have lost bodily control doing cartwheels like that too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts