Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I know there's been a couple of threads about this show, but I couldn't find what I was looking for in them.

A friend of mine told me he found some sites on the net that you could watch the episodes in streaming video. I've been trying to watch the series this summer. While it was on my work schedule prohibited me from watching it, but I've been religious about it this summer...problem is, ABC isn't being religious about it and is skipping episodes. Now I know that they probably aren't particularly key episodes, but I want to see them all.

So, if anyone knows any site that has them streaming, or available for download, or if anyone has them on a VCD that they would be willing to send me (I'll send you a few bucks with Paypal) that would be totally wicked.

Thanks.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I know you probably don't want to pay for this but I believe the season will be out on DVD beginning of next month.

On another note. When the wife was in Disney World she picked me up one of the first "official" LOST t-shirts. :headbang

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Just found out the first season will be out Sept 6th

·
Banned
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah, I've already got it ordered on DVD through Amazon, so it should ship to me the day it comes out...

I'm just addicted, and want to get to see all of the episodes before then...so that when it comes out on DVD, I can watch it again to see what I might have missed...hahahaha...

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
DoppelgangerONE said:
Hey everyone. I know there's been a couple of threads about this show, but I couldn't find what I was looking for in them.

A friend of mine told me he found some sites on the net that you could watch the episodes in streaming video. I've been trying to watch the series this summer. While it was on my work schedule prohibited me from watching it, but I've been religious about it this summer...problem is, ABC isn't being religious about it and is skipping episodes. Now I know that they probably aren't particularly key episodes, but I want to see them all.

So, if anyone knows any site that has them streaming, or available for download, or if anyone has them on a VCD that they would be willing to send me (I'll send you a few bucks with Paypal) that would be totally wicked.

Thanks.
You can also get all the EP's from ISO Hunt a torrent site. Great quality, hi-Gef captures. :popcorn :beer cant wait for season 2 to begin!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts