Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats on being nominated as NEW WHIPPING BOY and your recent LICENSE you just got!! You're that much closer to becoming Clay's stunt double... but wait! Something's missing... boys can you help me out?? What is this boy missing to become Clay's twin?? *scratches blond hair*

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, it's not PRESCHOOL it's KINDERGARTEN... !! DUH...

·
When he could still stand
787 Posts
Clay likes the Knidegarteners but due to the age difference Aaron will have to go preschool at minimum, maybe even even newborn.

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Sponsorship from IN-N-OUT Burger.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
:lol

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
a toolbox with nothin but a swiss army knife and a butter knife :lol

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clay's OTHER tools...

Attachments

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Knowing Clay he'd probably try and wear the knife on the left foot. Obviously it goes on the right.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
faster sissy said:
thats funny shit right there :eek:nfloor :lao :urowned
just cause your race bike didn't have the power to get me around the track.... :neener

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
His bike doesn't need much power Clay, he's a little man!! All bones and no brawn!!

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
just cause your race bike didn't have the power to get me around the track.... :neener

its not the power that matters, its the width of the track :D

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
badgixxer said:
Beg to differ, alot. You didn't bother to tell anybody about how a bone stock 04 GSXR750 passed your mighty One Thooooouuuuuuuuuusssssssssand on the straight at Arroyo did you. Well, did you? :neener

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
His bike doesn't need much power Clay, he's a little man!! All bones and no brawn!!
PLENTY OF BRAWN HERE LITTLE GIRL DONT YOU WORRY :beer

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks! Yeah, there's a lot of things that would have to change for me to be a double for clay. For one...I'd have to double my width. I would have to slow WAY down on the racetrack too...but not on purpose, just cuz that's as fast as I could go. I'd have to start dating someone who's age started with a 1...and ended, well, with a number that I could count on one hand (and no...there's no other numbers between the first and last...although knowing clay he might try to add a decimal point in there...?). I'd have to keep racing and losing in the Beginner's race...but I can't do that cuz they don't let you once you WIN. Hmmm...what else?

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 23 Posts