Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow cash, Im proud of ya. You have nothing fucking better to do than read every post at this place. That must be a great life. Well guess what, I dont ! So no, I didnt see it, and its about friggin' retarded to post something like you did everytime someone posts something that had been posted before. Because some of us have lives outside of SBN. I seen a funny pic, and jumped over here to post it, simple as that. I don't need you to tell me that it had been posted before.

Sorry for the big rant, but the "repost" shit is plain ignorant. Again, because, not everyone can read every post that is made here.

Besides, I thought SBN was a 18 and over site now ?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I thought a sure sign of your wife cheating was that she had a smile on her face.. :lol :lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
Wow cash, Im proud of ya. You have nothing fuckign better to do than read every post at this place. That must be a great life. Well guess what, I dont ! So no, I didnt see it, and its about friggin' retarded to post something like you did everytime someone posts something that had been posted before. Because some of us have lives outside of SBN. I seen a funny pic, and jumped over here to post it, simple as that. I don't need you to tell me that it had been posted before.

Sorry for the big rant, but the "repost" shit is plain ignorant. Again, because, not everyone can read every post that is made here.

Arnt we just a weeeee bit sensitive...................

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, not sensitve. But it seems like a million times a day some jackass says "repost" on a funny pic or joke someone posts, because they think everyone seen it the first time around. A place like this, posts get buried fast and sometimes over looked. So there is really no need for the commentary on wether it was posted before or not.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Yeah, I don't think the Misses can talk her way out of that one. :lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
Was first time for me to see it!

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
Wow cash, Im proud of ya. You have nothing fucking better to do than read every post at this place. That must be a great life. Well guess what, I dont ! So no, I didnt see it, and its about friggin' retarded to post something like you did everytime someone posts something that had been posted before. Because some of us have lives outside of SBN. I seen a funny pic, and jumped over here to post it, simple as that. I don't need you to tell me that it had been posted before.

Man,
This shit is crazy. The post he is referring to has been almost in the same position on the forum board...like 3rd post down for the past 5 hours. It never faded down the list or anything.
No offense to Cash but your really don't need to be slamming the kid. So what if this is his life. He has a dream to ride. Better than out carjacking ricers or shoplifting at the local Walmart.
And what if he really is retarded and this is the happiest fucking place he can find.
He is basically Moderating the board so that 50 people don't post the same pic as it makes it's rounds through the internet.
I could see if that was his 3rd post but he's a regular contributer.
Who moderates the moderators around here?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kazlab67 said:
Man,
This shit is crazy. The post he is referring to has been almost in the same position on the forum board...like 3rd post down for the past 5 hours. It never faded down the list or anything.
No offense to Cash but your really don't need to be slamming the kid. So what if this is his life. He has a dream to ride. Better than out carjacking ricers or shoplifting at the local Walmart.
And what if he really is retarded and this is the happiest fucking place he can find.
He is basically Moderating the board so that 50 people don't post the same pic as it makes it's rounds through the internet.
I could see if that was his 3rd post but he's a regular contributer.
Who moderates the moderators around here?

Who cares if its posted 2, 5, or 10 times ? Horsepowered.com has a good outlook on things like that. There are rules against bitching about reposts, and if someone asks a question that has been answer a billion times, they just answer it again. No smartass "hey, the search feature is your friend", answers or anything of that nature.

I did not know that had been posted, shit I didn't even look in the open forum, I just opened it, made my post, and closed it.

As to answer your question about moderating the moderators, that would be the Super Moderators. Thing is, what needs moderation, is people making pointless replies.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:

Wow, we're deserving of that "Moderator" title under our name now, aren't we??

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
Who cares if its posted 2, 5, or 10 times ? Horsepowered.com has a good outlook on things like that. There are rules against bitching about reposts, and if someone asks a question that has been answer a billion times, they just answer it again. No smartass "hey, the search feature is your friend", answers or anything of that nature.

I did not know that had been posted, shit I didn't even look in the open forum, I just opened it, made my post, and closed it.

As to answer your question about moderating the moderators, that would be the Super Moderators. Thing is, what needs moderation, is people making pointless replies.
It's cool man.
I just see this young guy learning volumes of information about riding. I wish to hell I had something like this to go to when I was 15, might have started riding much earlier. You really don't need to bust him down like that. It's hard enough being 15 and trying to fit in ya know. Sorry if I took this personally but I like reading his posts along with everyone else's. I don't want to see people bashing him just because of his age.

·
SBN SuperMod
1,394 Posts
Okay, this thread is done.

If a topic has been re-posted, use that handy-dandy little report thread feature. We can merge threads...

Doing that little "I call repost" thing, or fighting about it, sucks. It does nothing constructive.

Let me repost this picture:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.