Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post a note that I am going to ride Holly Hill area Tuesday after work B-4 I go to Culvers. I work in Waukesha by the airport and get off around 4. I can wait a bit if anyone is interested. Possible meeting place would be the American store off of 164 and 94 say 5:30. Then we will end up at Culvers on 124th.

A days notice should be sufficient for anyone interested.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Shane,

I will be unable to make the ride, but I will try my very best to make Culvers... medical orders be damned!

Cheers - Todd

·
Registered
401 Posts
Well I was planning on making it tonight but as of right now sh*t pretty much hit the fan at work. I have a department getting on my case to get the network BS fixed that the half a$$ cablers installed plus I am in the middle of a finishing project. I am running low on energy to get me through the rest of the day so I will have to see how I am once I get home.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
I'll be there on my Honda 3fiddy tonight.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I'm not available for the pre-Culvers ride, but I'll be there.

If anyone wants to ride up their together, I'll be at BFS at 6:30pm and wait for about 15 minutes (till 6:45pm) for anyone to show up. We could even stop at Wayne's shop on the way since we go right past it on 124th. I don't know what time they are open till, but if they're closed it's only like 2 minutes out of our way.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm heading out to Culvers as well, I invited a buddy of mine from church as well. He said he'd be there on a yellow Ducati around 6:30 7ish so feel free to say "hey" if you see someone like that before I get there.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
How long is everyone planning on sticking it out at Culver's tonight? I have a class from 630 to 840 on Tuesdays now and wanna head out with everyone afterwards.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Moses said:
I'm not available for the pre-Culvers ride, but I'll be there.

If anyone wants to ride up their together, I'll be at BFS at 6:30pm and wait for about 15 minutes (till 6:45pm) for anyone to show up. We could even stop at Wayne's shop on the way since we go right past it on 124th. I don't know what time they are open till, but if they're closed it's only like 2 minutes out of our way.
I will be there Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts