Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
how is that a remake... its just taking some scenes from the movie and playing them in a row.... why dont you just watch the movie? *thumbs down*

·
Registered
418 Posts
Just happened to come across that movie the other day. That chic is totally hot so you get kinda sucked in. And then they throw in that pretty twisted scene. That chic is hot but it wouldn't have been worth seeing that crap :gay :bj to see more of her. :cheers

How about just some video of her alone, or even better, with other chics. (preferrably naked!!) :popcorn

Oops!!! Wrong Section!!! :bitchslap

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SicR6 said:
Just happened to come across that movie the other day. That chic is totally hot so you get kinda sucked in. And then they throw in that pretty twisted scene. That chic is hot but it wouldn't have been worth seeing that crap to see more of her. :cheers

How about just some video of her alone, or even better, with other chics. (preferrably naked!!)

Oops!!! Wrong Section!!!

No Shit.... Elisha Baby is smokin :leghump I love that scene where she is layin on his bed and asks him Wanna Fuck Me??? :eek: dam near tipped the freakin desk over when she said that... his friend screaming fuck her for me had me :eek:nfloor

The screwball x was too much in that think outside the box bit :eek:nfloor I got a DVD of it a week or so ago, only watched it yesterday. Was way funny and hawt ! Suprised the hell outta me!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts