Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing around with my pics in Photoshop and changed the color to red to see what it would look like. I kinda like it, what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
You just gave me wood!...If they offered that next year I swear I'd sell mine and get one! Thanks for ruining the way I feel about mine now!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am planning on picling up the topline lower faring and the seat cowl and getting a custom red paint job next year... Should look wicked...
jim

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
fz6Lovin said:
I am planning on picling up the topline lower faring and the seat cowl and getting a custom red paint job next year... Should look wicked...
jim
I'm jealous! Red is my color. Hope you do it soon!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Silver still prefered

lbjester said:
I still think that silver looks the best, since it matches the frame and engine soo well :D
Ditto! The blue is really pretty, that red looks cool, but with all of the silver and grey on the frame/engine, and the forced black side pods/fairing inserts, silver is the only way to go.

Then again, I wouldn't mind it in black. :)

JimE
http://jrevans.fbody.com/fz6

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Poodyboy said:

Already available in Naked red...easy to buy a tank and rear plastics and change the colour yourself!
you could change the tank and plastic on the back, but you wouldn't have the red fairing to match

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!

I did a search for it in red initially and came up with the naked Euro. I'm contemplating custom job after seeing your photoshop! Thanks for making me have further "greener grass" itis

I love the deep wine shade you picked too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if you get it painted what would you do with the plastic fairing? I'm not sure that can be painted since the plastic is molded in the blue color. I've had to buff out a few scratches in my plastic already and it looks good as new. If its painted the paint would need to be touched up when its scratched not just buffed out.

a custom paint job would be really cool though

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
They make a adheasion promoter for paint. Its needed to paint things like plastic car noses and bumpers for newer cars. You could buy it separate and mix it with any paint you'd like and shoot it yourself. Any paint/body repair place has used it before.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yes the red looks really cool I'll trade up to one in a year or two.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts