·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: jeffo8 and jk750

·
Giant on a Motorcycle
1,491 Posts
Holy shit he's a wackjob. I've seen a few videos of him off the track before and I thought he was a bag of douche but this takes it to another level. How is he even still racing btw when he is so old and slow comparatively speaking?

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy shit he's a wackjob. I've seen a few videos of him off the track before and I thought he was a bag of douche but this takes it to another level. How is he even still racing btw when he is so old and slow comparatively speaking?
He just barely qualifies and often is lapped by the halfway point of the race. He has always been eccentric but he's been completely whack since finding god and taking last year off to smoke dope.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Never get out of the boat... Absolutely goddamn right. Unless you were going all the way.
JRP got off the boat. He split from the whole fucking program. He went full retard, man. Never go full retard.
How did that happen? What did he see in that first season?
46 fucking years old. If he joined the AMA, there was no way he'd ever get above backmarker. JRP knew what he was giving up.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
:dafuk

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When you have a shitload of money, you can be as eccentric as you like. I think he's trying to become the next Howard Hughes.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
he isn't doing it very well.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
He just barely qualifies and often is lapped by the halfway point of the race. He has always been eccentric but he's been completely whack since finding god and taking last year off to smoke dope.
Say what you want... He still makes the cut off. Most people couldnt

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
If this guy did a little less Paris Hilton hitting on, and a little more claiming that Jesuits were using their control of Sunni Islam to destroy America, his rants would be almost identical to this hitch hiker i picked up once.

any way i am proud to live in a country where even batshit insane, brain fried, Jesus dudes are allowed to ride motorcycles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts