·
Registered
912 Posts
doesn't work

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're high on crack. Make sure you have Quicktime installed or the embedded player won't...play.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Worked for me.... but I think that's a repost...at least I've seen it before a long time ago...

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Bwahahaha! First time i seen it. That was hilarious :D

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Thats why i chew i dont need a special place I just swallow the juice

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
i dont smoke cigerettes// UGH EW..

but i do smoke pot..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Coloradoon22 said:
i dont smoke cigerettes// UGH EW..

but i do smoke pot..

So I guess this would be the Pot calling the kettle black.... Don't fool yourself man, Smoke is smoke, either one will Fuxor your lungs, teeth, skin, etc...

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Revlis said:
So I guess this would be the Pot calling the kettle black.... Don't fool yourself man, Smoke is smoke, either one will Fuxor your lungs, teeth, skin, etc...
He never put down smoking in any way so he can't be the pot calling the kettle black. All he said was he smokes pot and he dosn't like butts. :twofinger

·
Registered
214 Posts
Revlis said:
It actually opens your lungs, doesn't stain your teeth, and just like cigs, only some get the skin problems. Mainly outbreaks (pimple time).

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Ueafa said:
It actually opens your lungs, doesn't stain your teeth, and just like cigs, only some get the skin problems. Mainly outbreaks (pimple time).

oh yea, those are good reason. and you forgot to include "makes you a mindless idiot".... :drool duuuuuuuuuuuuuh......

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
good one, i was all pissed off before i saw the movie. figured it would be one of those lame ass TV anti-smoking commercial things.

·
Registered
646 Posts
shit that was funny. damn good reason to stop if i've ever seen one.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Smoking is baaaaaaaad !

BUT, here are some facts about the pod talk:

+ Nobody ever died from pod
+ You are much more aware of things around you when you are high than if you are drunk ass.
+ You only waste some grams of recources
+ You don't need to drive around the city, you just stay home or are on the beach etc
+ It helps many (nearly all) artist in all categories you can think of for inspiration
+ If they would legalise it, nobody woult take those big risks again on the highway or where ever runing from the police etc because they have a big boo in the trunk
+ If they would legalise it, it would only help the higher ups (in high minds there is more space for tolerance, get me?)
+ Who needs to beat somebody up, like when ppl get a bit to drunk, if they can just sit there and talk about the reason of life and what happens after death.

allright, that was all I could think of now

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
That was some funny shit!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Zyankaly said:
Smoking is baaaaaaaad !

BUT, here are some facts about the pod talk:

+ Nobody ever died from pod
+ You are much more aware of things around you when you are high than if you are drunk ass.
+ You only waste some grams of recources
+ You don't need to drive around the city, you just stay home or are on the beach etc
+ It helps many (nearly all) artist in all categories you can think of for inspiration
+ If they would legalise it, nobody woult take those big risks again on the highway or where ever runing from the police etc because they have a big boo in the trunk
+ If they would legalise it, it would only help the higher ups (in high minds there is more space for tolerance, get me?)
+ Who needs to beat somebody up, like when ppl get a bit to drunk, if they can just sit there and talk about the reason of life and what happens after death.

allright, that was all I could think of now
I agree :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts