Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fred, was wondering if there was anyway you could tell us how many posts Racer-x has had "www.msf-usa.org" or whatevr it is. Can u do that? old posts would be cool too but im not picky. Thanks bud, and ur still rockin the site btw

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
...Right, well instead of having friend waste time doin it, you can do it yourself. Click on Racer X's name then check his old posts.

Edit: HAHA I meant FRED not friend:lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh i can do it myself? whoops sorry bout this then

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
:confused..........

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
Simple. As of this posting, 1041. Wanna know how I know? Read his sig.

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
1,272 Posts
Someone must be mad at you again Racer X! Damn you! Quit with all your common sense and logic! People hate that you know! Oh if your trying to report Racer X... :nutkick

·
Midnight Rider
415 Posts
ya Racer X, how dare you suggest riders get better at riding, and learn proper techniques...

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
ya Racer X, how dare you suggest riders get better at riding, and learn proper techniques...
really, the nerve of some people. people don't come here be better riders, they want to be icy-hott-stuntaz and get shows on Mtv.
:hshot

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
1,272 Posts
Why do whatever it takes(your JUST an MSF instuctor!)? I hate dumb people who don't see the need for your methods/tactics...keep us all safe and keep teaching them fools, man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts