Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
North Dakota has no stunt scene what-so-ever, we are about 10 years behind the main sh1t. Next season we are gonna be trying to bring the slow stuff, but this is what we got so far. Its just me and a riding buddy lol. We have only been 'trying to stunt' since the middle of this season. And he has only been riding a few months (blue f2) This is the first video i've thrown together, and we kinda suck...haha. Lets hear what you think.

right click, save as...its only like 3.5mb
Northern Stunt Revolution

edit: the end part of the vid is when i got lazy and didnt want to edit anymore so it leaves a bad taste in your mouth when it ends. haha

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
looks cool to me :cool:

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
looks like you guys are on the right track - keep it up on one.....
now just need a few more breakies.....stoppies whatever ya wanna call 'em
i call 'em crazy cause i don't do 'em anymore.... :twofinger

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I thought it's a good start. Like the song. Goes good with the videos. Some of those wheelies were bobbley as shit though. Be careful on those.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
evils-03-RR said:
Thats the worst ever. I can't believe they taped it. Thats evidence of being a lamer
uhhh, thanks dude. I guess we are lame for being new riders and taping it. Its not like the video was all 3" power wheelies or doing 'supermans' down the highway. Lets see your shit.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Squidmark said:
uhhh, thanks dude. I guess we are lame for being new riders and taping it. Its not like the video was all 3" power wheelies or doing 'supermans' down the highway. Lets see your shit.
thats a challenge, lets see it evils

·
Registered
775 Posts
Squidmark said:

I thought it was alright. But if you are new to stunting don't you think it would be smart to wear gear all of the time instead of just part of the time? But, I have never understood that part of the stunting culture, which might be why I am not a stunter myself.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
redcbrla said:
But, I have never understood that part of the stunting culture, which might be why I am not a stunter myself.
I think it's just an all around daredevil attitude. I do dangerous shit all the time just to do it. Somehow I always have bruises and scrapes on my body none of which are from riding or working at my desk all day. :lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey God stuff! where in nd you riding, ims tationed up ehre in grandforks and your right there isnt a whole lot going for us up here. Guess cause we got such a short season to ride in. Like today it freakin cold and i cant ride and im pissed cause your video makes want to try those offf bike burnouts. By the way how you do those?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, i've went down at 45mph in a hoody, jeans, helmet/gloves, and nike's. I got a 1" x 2" patch of road rash on my knee where my jeans split. I wear a helmet/gloves/icon boots all the time, which is better than nothing. The only time i didnt have a helmet in the vid is during a burnout, and my lid was sitting on a post by my friends bike. I wear a jacket probly 90% of the time when i ride, and cordra speedrag pants when im feeling like i'll do somthing stupid. Everybody around here (except me and a couple buddies here never wear anything more than dirtbike gloves and sunglasses. *shrug*

kc5vea - We are in Mandan (ride in Bismarck mostly), and will be riding until the snow hits lol. If your ever in the area and want to ride PM me and i'll give you my #. As for the burnouts, just do it as you would any burnout. front brake, push down on the bars a bit, then blip the throttle and slip the clutch out. To turn it, just lean the bike over towards you. Do it on a flat surface, the second burnout i did was in a slanted parking lot (dumb lol). One more thing is to be sure you cover the clutch, because if that tire grabs and the bike jumps you want to be able to kill power to the wheel asap before it gets away from ya.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Less rap music please. It's far from the best, but on the other hand, I always have a good deal of admiration for guys that do wheelies while sitting on the tanks or crossed up. I dont do that kinda stuff.

On a side note, the shot where you had your bike pull up right in front of the camera on the right side, and in the background your friend was riding was a cool shot.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
i liked it, its definately a start....no one comes out of the box rollin circles and shit.....good lookin video so far....Evil man dont hate bruh....you were pretty cool in my book till that statement.....thats like me saying that you should park your bike cause you crashed....ya heard...holla....and like your boy said...if you think you got it better up then dont be shy in posting a vid of you doin it up.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Reckless01 said:
i liked it, its definately a start....no one comes out of the box rollin circles and shit.....good lookin video so far....Evil man dont hate bruh....you were pretty cool in my book till that statement.....thats like me saying that you should park your bike cause you crashed....ya heard...holla....and like your boy said...if you think you got it better up then dont be shy in posting a vid of you doin it up.

Paul, is that you? Paul Walker from Fast and Furious, is that you BRAH?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Reckless is deffinitly a real tough guy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts