1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
It's definitely different. Once it's done I'm betting it'll look pretty good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinking of using a different tail but im trying to stick with all honda parts. I have a zzr600 tail i might use but we'll see what happens

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
looking good! :dblthumb

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looks good so far, hope to see some finished pics before too long.

I like the yellow wheels, but I bet they'll be hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
21 natas said:
looks good so far, hope to see some finished pics before too long.

I like the yellow wheels, but I bet they'll be hard to keep clean.
yes the yellow wheels absolutely suck to keep clean! Depending on the paint scheme i go with they might stay.

As for finished pics, well that might be a little while. I am just now fabing mounts for the fairings and tail. than i have to fix the rashed up plastic, fill, prime, refit to the bike, decide on paint, then paint it all, and possibly powder coat the wheels a different color.

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
Looks like a fun project worth the sweat and aggrevation when you finish it.:dblthumb

·
Marbles...what marbles??
324 Posts
Looks like that's gonna be one hell of a bike when she's finished. Keep up the good work.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Nice!

Do me a favor...............try to not have the seat all ghetto'd up against the tank or have half the subframe showing..............all that work and people never get shit that last 10%

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hybrid said:
Nice!

Do me a favor...............try to not have the seat all ghetto'd up against the tank or have half the subframe showing..............all that work and people never get shit that last 10%
Don't worry Im not ghetto LOL!. My plans for the tail is to make it as factory looking as possible. i have the side spats that go on the tail to clean it up. Im debating on getting the whole rear subframe and hacking mine off and swapping them. depends on if i find one cheap enough. Here is a pic of when i originally planned to do the rear, way before i decided to do the f4i plastics.

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Looks nice.. also looks like you have another CBR in the backround.. selling any? :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QWIK1 said:
Looks nice.. also looks like you have another CBR in the backround.. selling any? :)

Thats the womans 87 Hurricane.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
and i thought i was the only one that still owned an f3 :)

looks real nice

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looking good, good luck on a quick finish, I'm sure its going to look hot when you are done.:headbang

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks but it is definently not staying like this

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I really want to see the finished product!!! Looking good so far though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its coming along. im working on the tail section since none of my parts for the front are in yet ( headlight fairing stay) but as soon as they show up it will be on like donkey kong. Im going to try to knock it out quick while this crap ohio weather is around

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
dementedf3 said:
its coming along. im working on the tail section since none of my parts for the front are in yet ( headlight fairing stay) but as soon as they show up it will be on like donkey kong. Im going to try to knock it out quick while this crap ohio weather is around
Yeah my wife is from Groveport, she just spoke to her dad yesterday and he said it has been snowing for like a week hahahaha. Snowing, in April, man that sucks!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts