Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might remember me as my old member name (Fattuesdaze) but i guess my name got deleted or something...

Anyway...

I met this girl and she's a really cool girl. But she's really into the corny/romatic dates and whatnot. (walks, picnics etc etc)

I am strapped for ideas and thought maybe you guys, (and ladies especially) could give me a few to sweep her off her feet?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

henry

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
take her on a walk on the beach, then push her off a pier. no time for those kinda crappy dates. kick her to the curb and get a g/f that considers going riding a date. :twofinger

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she wants to do that too. but she likes the sappy stuff.

c'mon people help me out!! i really need some ideas!!!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Picnic's!!!! Hop on it man, a picnic in some georgeous spot a bottle of wine a blaket .... what more ya need.... I love taking my girls up in the mounrains, just you her and the birds n bees :) Beach is also nice.

For my best gal I did something a bit off the beaten track. took some plsning and a friends assistance. I had a 4x4 truck with a pipe rack and blue boat canvas roll up sides and back so it was a versatiie camper the top was a 3/4 inch ply wood "second story" on nice nights go sleep ou on the roof stars nstuff was indcredable. So on the sprcial event I planed we went out to a deserted beach rougged spot but she was sort of confused because I said dress kinda nice. She did, knoked my eyes to the back of my head :) So I say I want to show you something cool.... went to this secluded little cove where my friend had fired up a grill and eas cookinf fikket mugnon with a salad in the cooler I park pointind towards the hills hop out whip my table out tossit on the roof put the chairs up there a g;obe candle snd asked her if she was ready for dinner.... haha that got me a odd look I opened her door and walked her to the tail gare and the milk crate step and she suddenly caught on and smiled like you can only imagiane. a sunset dinner candle light on a beautiful night with a view of the ocean and we srayed there the while weekend. Ernt skinny dipping in this whirlpool like tidal pookl that the water whooshed in abd out of with rsch wave had a nice camp fire and then on we sprnt our weekends either on the beach with dirtbikes now or in the mountains.... the roll up sides and roof deck were a terrific addition to my truck if I needed to haukl a tall thing the plywood came off eith wing nuts in about a minute.

That first goofy dinner thing really did it for her. I had flowers and the stuff firls like ... I thought I was going to make ass but my friend bet me, and said what ya got ta lose.... he mainly dreamed it up to help me out, then found out later he asked his wife and they olanned it together.... all I know is it was well worth it and it broke the ice kind of thing that toolk us from the casual crap to all weekenders..... :D

Sixxy and Japbike will have some good ideas for ya too. I know them, they always are full of wild ideas.... hope yer ready ;)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats a good idea japbike...

any other ladies wanna chime in? I need some good ideas here guys!!!

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
snigg said:
take her on a walk on the beach, then push her off a pier. no time for those kinda crappy dates. kick her to the curb and get a g/f that considers going riding a date. :twofinger
LOL I almost sprayed my cereal on that one. :twofinger :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Dood! What are you bitchin about. Those are two of the CHEAPEST dates out there. If she thinks you are being all romantic and shit, you are more likely to get laid. I'm not seeing the problem here. Cheap date with a happy ending

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't exactly have the time (or a truck) for that matter to build something even remotley close to what KH put up there.

I walk up in the mountains at night under the stars is nice but hard to do because of my location.

any other dieas?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts