Sport Bikes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow enthusiasts! My name is Chad and I am the owner and founder of Fringe XVO. I just thought I should take a second to say a few words and introduce myself and my company to all of you here. First and foremost I will tell you a little about me, since Fringe XVO is merely an extension of me. I served in the Army Airborne @ Ft. Bragg. I’ve been creating in some medium or another since I was 19. I got bit by the "mechanic bug" when I owned a 1991 Saturn SL2 and had a belt tensioner fail. I temporarily fixed it with some 550 cord and that lasted for 6 months before I replaced the tensioner. :) That was so awesome. I started off producing electronic music, but soon turned my creative focus on all things electro-mechanical and haven’t looked back since. I’ve been working in various facets including but not limited to electronics, controls, mechanics, fabrication, and design. I am now deep into pursuing a BSME with a Design and Manufacturing specialty. I’m also heavily involved in CAD and work on various projects designing things that don’t exist…yet. :) I’ve ridden and driven the crap out of the girls I’ve built and I’m not dead yet, so by life's standards my engineering skills are at least that good. I stake my life on my fabrication every day. I’ve been riding since I was 25, and have a heavily customized V-max and a streetfighter that is a work in progress…probably always will be. I’ve engineered and built all kinds of things including swingarms and forced induction systems. I’ve put a turbo 2JZ-GTE (same engine in a Supra) into my old Jeep Cherokee, while keeping it 4WD, automatic, steering wheel paddle-shifted, and am currently making it OBDII compliant so it is 100% street legal. You may have seen the test drive on youtube. It is unique in the world. Because of that project, Fringe XVO will be offering performance modified valve bodies for the Jeep AW4 very soon. I’m not telling you this because I want you to think I am wonderful or so people can stroke my ego, but rather to instill confidence in you regarding the projects that FringeXVO participates in and releases. While this is a business, it is founded on good ethics and solid engineering principles. I believe that a business can be successful by doing the right thing, and I aim to prove it. Ultimately I’m not here to make a "killing", I just want to make an honest living using my head and my hands. When you buy from us, you buy from me and you aren’t just another number or another sale. You are one of the first. You are the beginning of something great. I understand that we are new to the scene in this facet and thus have everything to prove. I am not afraid. I guarantee my products and stand by them 100%. We welcome suggestions and input from anyone with good intentions. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If you made it this far, I thank you! I talk entirely too much. Anyway, keep the rubber side down, and we’ll see you on the streets!

-Chad

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.