Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I've continued very upset about the clatter noise (valve chain). Following your advices I am thinking of installing a loud exhaust. A good candidate is Leovince SBk Factory Evolution II (alloy).

And this is my question. Are you ABSOLUTELY sure this clatter noise will dissapear if I install theses exhaust? Will this disgusting noise disguised by the loud exhaust or I will continue listening when I drive between 3-6000rpm? If exhausts work fine this issue will remain closed.

Thank you for your help in advance, this issue is becoming me crazy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since I ride all the say inside of my city, I think earplugs can became a nuisance. I'd only want to know If I spend 400-500€ it will make me forget the clatter noise.Any person with exhauts?

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
It depends on how loud they are and I can't vouge for the Leo's. I have Devil and with the baffles in, my exhaust is louder than stock and I can still barely hear it. With the baffles out, the exhaust noise more than over powers the clatter.

No one is going to make you a promise on this question so you will have to decide what it is you really want. If you want exhaust anyway, then it's a good decision....if you just want to cover up the clatter, then I feel that's a rediculous reason to buy aftermarket pipes.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Most of my clatter is from the clutch lever vibrating.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it, period. It's normal. Just get used to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts