Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say thank you to everyone who showed up today for the picture shoot. I had a great time and it was nice to see all the girls together.
A HUGE thanks to Teej and Adam for their efforts. Without them, these pictures would not have happened.
Without the great participation from the girls, the pictures would have been lacking. Of course, thanks needs to go to the guys who were in the background drooling on themselves as well!!! :lao
Again, I had so much fun playing with you girls and hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. Can't wait to see the pics!!!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Wish I coulda stayed later! Seriously, I NEVER work and then BAM today i had to! I was glad to meet everyone too, and Look forward to riding like some sessy bishes this summer together.

Cj

·
Registered
586 Posts
wish i woulda known, I woulda been all for that. I would have even brought my thong.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
mykrowsy said:
wish i woulda known, I woulda been all for that. I would have even brought my thong.
Well if you wanna do the Napoleon dance like your avatar sometime...

:eek:nfloor

·
Registered
832 Posts
blndebmbr said:
I just want to say thank you to everyone who showed up today for the picture shoot. I had a great time and it was nice to see all the girls together.
A HUGE thanks to Teej and Adam for their efforts. Without them, these pictures would not have happened.
Without the great participation from the girls, the pictures would have been lacking. Of course, thanks needs to go to the guys who were in the background drooling on themselves as well!!! :lao
Again, I had so much fun playing with you girls and hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Saw some of the pics looking good ladies, again nice turn out ladies atleast it was a beautiful day even if it was so damn early in the morning

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I think the photos are so US! Very interesting poses, girls ;)

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Repeat what Tammy says - THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR TAKING THE PICS!!!! I had a blast - especially with all the girl on girl (and girl on statue) action. WOOT! It was a beautiful day and thanks to all the gals who showed this time. What a bunch of smokin' hot chicks we are! :headbang

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
sexyicecold said:
Repeat what Tammy says - THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR TAKING THE PICS!!!! I had a blast - especially with all the girl on girl (and girl on statue) action. WOOT! It was a beautiful day and thanks to all the gals who showed this time. What a bunch of smokin' hot chicks we are! :headbang
Yup. It's great that Malik was on hand to provide posing ideas... :cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
we are a bunch of weirdos what can i say lol... anywho yes thanks to both for coming without ya guys it wouldnt have been what it is.. thats what its all about havin fun and we sure accomplished that! haha

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Teej, can you email me the pics? [email protected]

thanks!
Not to be rude...but... no. :)

If the web link that I PMed you (and this goes for all of the local posse) doesn't work (too much bandwidth), I'll be happy to cut CDs...but I'm not e-mailing 20 meg (and that's the bottom end / web gallery quality shots that I've made)....churning 'em out in a larger size / higher quality would raise that 20M greatly.

T

·
Registered
2 Posts
Posse Pics are up!

Just wanted to say I had a blast at the shoot with you guys. You are all a lot of fun and we got some really great shots.

E-mail me and I will send you the link to the gallery page.

Hope you like them and let me know which ones, if any, you want/need printed or formatted in high resolution for commercial printing. Thanks again to all who showed up!

Adam

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Teej said:
Not to be rude...but... no. :)

If the web link that I PMed you (and this goes for all of the local posse) doesn't work (too much bandwidth), I'll be happy to cut CDs...but I'm not e-mailing 20 meg (and that's the bottom end / web gallery quality shots that I've made)....churning 'em out in a larger size / higher quality would raise that 20M greatly.

T
Don't worry Teej, I got your link. I really like a lot of the shots...they came out great. I am REALLY bummed I missed Cherie's "How To.." at the playground.

Arg. I always miss the fun.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I'm almost thinking we need to use some of the shots from near the end to make a "name that thong" contest. :lao

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Teej said:
I'm almost thinking we need to use some of the shots from near the end to make a "name that thong" contest. :lao
Ooh, and what does the winner get?!?

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Teej said:
I remember that shot.

I can name at least two of them...a black one and then a little blue and white one that made me say DAMN! :eek:

:eatpop

What do I win?

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
:neener

Sorry, Brian, but you were about 200 yards away from the shots I'm talking about. (we were in the kids play area).

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Teej said:

Sorry, Brian, but you were about 200 yards away from the shots I'm talking about. (we were in the kids play area).
That's fine. I still remember the other shot that was taken...and I can still identify at least two...and again...a little blue and white one that made me say DAMN!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Moses said:
That's fine. I still remember the other shot that was taken...and I can still identify at least two...and again...a little blue and white one that made me say DAMN!

Fo shizzle. :slaugh

1 - 20 of 27 Posts