Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What needs to be done other than saftey wire and running water in the radiator? Kick stand is gone, what the headlights? Can they just be tapped or do they need to be removed? Yes Andy i will be joining you, I was told by a couple my racing buddies that "I" group might be a little dangerous at higher speeds. (That statement was not ment in any bad way or against anyone or any bike so please although you read it keep the answers to yourself.) So, if anyone can lead me in the nesba tech passing direction that would be great. Also, Andy, if you want to do a early morning track walk i will be out there friday night.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Hey Tom. Right now I am planning on trying to get down there friday night as well. Doing a track walk and picking up some pointers would be great. I just looked into the tech stuff for you and all you need is water in the bike, oil filler plug, oil drain plug, and oil filter safety wired. Everything else can be just as it was for your last track day. If you want to double check, check this out:

http://www.nesba.com/Info/downloads/manual.pdf

See ya there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts