Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,while I love SBN I think its obviously lacking in the racing discussion. For those people who are interested i've found a great place for MotoGP discussion at Colin Edwards website www.colinedwardsii.com . I'm not trying to advertise for them, I'm not even a Colin Edwards fan. I just want to throw out another resource for people who want to interact with a bunch of motorcycle racing fans. :cheers

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
thanks for the links, the girl and I are going to laguna seca in july and I'm trying to get her excited about it...I had to throw in a visit to napa and wine country, maybe watching 'faster' will get her halfway interested in the other half of the trip!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
orangeokie said:
This is another good forum for race discussion.
OrangeOkie, you sir, are the shit. :cheers

·
Registered
95 Posts
GreenZED said:
thanks for the links, the girl and I are going to laguna seca in july and I'm trying to get her excited about it...I had to throw in a visit to napa and wine country, maybe watching 'faster' will get her halfway interested in the other half of the trip!
Once she get's a chance to mingle with the people who attend these MotoGP races, she will fall in love with it! This is BIG TIME!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts