Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a YZF 600R a couple days ago and am trying to install some flushmount front turn signals, but am having a real hard time doing so. I asked around to see if any shop would install them for a fair price but most seem to want a lot more than I can afford. If any of you know of a good name please let me know, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
529 Posts
middleweight155 said:
I just purchased a YZF 600R a couple days ago and am trying to install some flushmount front turn signals, but am having a real hard time doing so. I asked around to see if any shop would install them for a fair price but most seem to want a lot more than I can afford. If any of you know of a good name please let me know, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Mike
Hmm, I have seen them installed for a case of beer.. ;)

Man, some beer sounds good.

We seem to be finding a lot of people around that need help with bikes here in Vegas. Kinda odd. Just got a rash of people with things they need worked on.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
is that your professional opinion?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Seriously dude, I was thinking the same thing.. I could just empty out the garage, and rearange it a little, turn it into a decient little shop. Maybe get a swamp cooler in there, and we can work on this stuff all the time :)

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
753 Posts
Ice_Hole said:
Seriously dude, I was thinking the same thing.. I could just empty out the garage, and rearange it a little, turn it into a decient little shop. Maybe get a swamp cooler in there, and we can work on this stuff all the time :)

- Ice_Hole
So how long you and freakin been dating? You two sound like quiet the cute couple heh.

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
supermandy said:
is that your professional opinion?
Not very professional, but thats my opinion yes...

BTW, swamp coolers OWN! I dont think I could make it thru the hot summer days working on jets in the hangers with out swamp coolers...Soooo good! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts