Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to see the good in people for a change. Most videos that we're exposed to show the ugly side of humans.

·
Registered
234 Posts
More people need to be willing to break the habit of looking the other way, its videos like this that encourage people to do so. I for one appreciate people like this guy.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
More people need to be willing to break the habit of looking the other way, its videos like this that encourage people to do so. I for one appreciate people like this guy.
it's sad in america we had to pass a law that keeps that old guy from suing you for helping him if he were inclined to do so.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
One minute he's a good samaritan and helping strangers and the next he's terrifying the pedestrians. I love that Husky and it sounds great.
I agree that being a good ambassador while riding helps improve the image of riders. I do the same on bikes and when I used to snowboard years ago there was a lot of negativity towards snowboarders, so I tried to be a little more courteous than if I were skiing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts