Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, anyone interested in an afternoon/evening ride on Friday? I am off work at 4:00 and the weather is supposed to be decent, well last I checked. I'd like to run some country roads though, ones that twist.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Sorry, can't make it...wish i could though. :)

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, since a lot of you are in Milwaukee, I thought we could meet in Dousman and go from there. Kettle Moraine is right there and I understand there are some decent roads there. I know C/CI is ok, ZZ and what not. 67 is cool too, barring traffic, of course. Let me know what you think.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Hmm... for some reason I now have a fear of ZZ - Maybe not all the cops out there are as nice as the one I ran into ;-)

Sounds good - what time?

I was gonna bring my new car into work tommarow, but...

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It all depends on the others....we'll figure that out tomorrow, I guess! :)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with 67. If you're not stuck behind someone doing 10 under, your sliding around on the tar snakes or trying to avoid semi's coming around blind corners half over the yellow. I've almost been killed by 3 semi's on that road and been run off onto the shoulder a couple times.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Ehh... Im probably not going to get off work until 6 or so, so count me out.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Tammy, I'm in, me and Incognito are talking about going out tomorrow too, but i have to get from waukesha to tosa sometime around 430 to get my bike and all that, but i can be where-ever by the very latest by 6ish

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, How about we meet at 6:00 at the (Dousman) Amoco Station on HWY 67? It's just south of the 18/67 intersection. I have a whole route figured out for the ride, but odds are I'll get lost from time to time, so bear with me!
We'll only be on 67 for bits and pieces. From what I understand I have about 80 miles planned....
Please, let me know for sure those who are coming so we don't leave without anyone! Also, if this time needs adjusting, let me know.

Bonk-where are you at? Maybe we could hook up earlier? I'm off at 4:00.
Later!
Tammy

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
I'm in...

Any plans to stop somewhere for supper? Perhaps some romantic, out of the way place where I can enjoy a candle lit dinner with the love of my life (she takes 93 octane)...

cheers,

Todd

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Murf99 said:
I'm in...

Any plans to stop somewhere for supper? Perhaps some romantic, out of the way place where I can enjoy a candle lit dinner with the love of my life (she takes 93 octane)...

cheers,

Todd
Todd, warm her up a little bit before that romantic dinner....no reason to ride her hard and put her away wet :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

and I am in for this ride by the way...hey todd....keep up!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Tammy...I live in Ixonia...and would be up for some riding before the ride....post back if you want to

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, where....Meet in Hebron maybe?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts