Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine just sent me this story from the weekend:

You'll like this.

I was riding last weekend out by Beaver Lake, I ended up following a very young squid on a nice new 600r Ninja. His girlfriend was on the back wearing a BIKINI !, no shoes, no helmet. ( She was hot). He just had a pair of swimming trunks on, no helmet. He was getting really nervous looking in his mirrors at me so I backed way off. About 2 seconds later he went to shift gears and his left flip flop fell off and went bouncing along the road. He tried to shift again and his foot almost slipped off the peg. He was all over the place.. Almost got it in the gravel. His girlfriend started punching him on the back while they were still moving !!

He stops and puts the bike on the stand on the side of the road and limps back to get his flip flop. No traffic thank god. I stopped and asked them if they were alright. She was pissed and in tears, he said he got the bike a week ago and was still getting used to it, but it's ok because it's NOT a fast bike. I told him that I thought it was actually quite a fast bike. I also told him he should get at least a helmet and maybe save up for a good jacket, etc.

He said, "Hell it's too damn hot to wear all that shit !, and besides no one can see who you are."

I left at that point.

BTW, my buddy was wearing leather pants, a helmet, boots, gloves, and a Phoenix jacket.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to write that the guy told his girlfriend she looked "bitchin" because her green bikini matched the bike.

·
Registered
646 Posts
This kinda sh*t seriously upsets me. I just dont understand...some please explain to me the stupidity of others...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wow... I hope they make it until they grow another braincell..

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
And I suppose "gravity doesn't apply to him anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts