Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a GoPro Hero3 black last week so thought I would share some videos. I still have a lot to learn with both riding and shooting video's. I am completely new to video editing. Also, I can't figure out why one of my video's uploaded in hd and the other two did not.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
What are you using to edit the vids? It showing up in HD or not might have something to do with that program and its options.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you using to edit the vids? It showing up in HD or not might have something to do with that program and its options.
For the first and third videos I used a trial version of Cyberlink PowerDirector 11. For the second video, the one that is in hd, I used Windows Movie Maker.

I like Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 and plan on buying it later.

·
Registered
917 Posts
What were some of the roads? A couple friends and I came from the DC area and did 250 then worked our way down to 64. On the way out we did 4/16 to 33 back toward VA. We did some other roads but I don't recall all their route numbers.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What were some of the roads? A couple friends and I came from the DC area and did 250 then worked our way down to 64. On the way out we did 4/16 to 33 back toward VA. We did some other roads but I don't recall all their route numbers.
These were closer to the Charleston area. Route 60 is the route Hawks Nest is on. I believe part of that same ride was route 16, also route 119.

The third ride was on Route 34 from Kenna to Red House.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
As much as I like the tank mount setup, which I use for a lot of my vids, the less clutter to stare at with the helmet mount seems to favor sport bikes.

Hopefully your program will render HD when you buy it. I've never used that program, but it should be a readily available option.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As much as I like the tank mount setup, which I use for a lot of my vids, the less clutter to stare at with the helmet mount seems to favor sport bikes.

Hopefully your program will render HD when you buy it. I've never used that program, but it should be a readily available option.
I am planning on experimenting with some different mounts in the future. First I need to figure out how to use the remote. There really isn't enough time in the day to do things these days.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
The hawks nest run is not bad but the roads on the other side of the state are MUCH better and almost no traffic. Randolph, Pocahontas county, etc.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Was just through there the week before last. First time on 250 passed Mill Creek to when it straightens out in VA.

Stupid good fun. Shame I can't explore down there more, but that was an 11hr round trip. (Not that I'm not used to them, I just have to factor in getting home 200 miles away...)

Hope the OP doesn't mind...but this is my favorite part. (I have it going the other direction, too.)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts