Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i get my camera back and go to take a few pics of the 1 and the batteries die after just one damn pic! well, here it is,,, oh and thus far im absolutely loving the diablo corsas over the d218's!!!!

The possible record lows tonight make for mighty nipply ridin weather :3eek:

But then maybe I won't get eaten alive when I'm paintballing at a bachelor party tommorrow...:headbang

One more note...this past week, I have met more squids than in the last year!

Have a good weekend everyone :twofinger

Attachments

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
that is a bad ass bike bro. looks like it should hover like those hover-bikes in "return of the jedi" or whatever 1 that was.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
What's the point of mirrors on bikes anyways? I rarely use mine, just leave them on so I don't get pulled over. If I need to see what's behind me I turn my head, I don't trust mirrors enough to make a lane change/etc decision without looking over my shoulder anyways.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
sweet jesus that's purty............

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
silva bullit said:
look at the barend...its convex or concave and sticks out farther than stock so i can actually see behind me better without dipping my elbow in...
That's a great idea. I like it from a functional standpoint, but I've never been a fan of mirror block-off plates.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Silva, I have the same bike, except in red, and the same icon jacket. No Kiddin. Are those Lockhart Phillips sliders on there?

·
Registered
173 Posts
[email protected]%Kin awsome...thats how i like bikes clean...its not hard though when you start with one of the best designed bikes out...im jus hoping zuki stepps up the design soon or else ill have to jump ship and ride yamaha...

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Wayne, you seem to know parts and such. How much am I looking at for bar end mirrors for my R6? These short stalk carbon fiber mirrors aren't working for me, they rattle loose and flop everywhere, and I have to tuck my elbows too much to see around me.

Tom.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Gregg's Customs??? VERY nice! I am jealous though...someday I'll have some gregg's flushies too... :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
mr_druid said:
Wayne, you seem to know parts and such. How much am I looking at for bar end mirrors for my R6? These short stalk carbon fiber mirrors aren't working for me, they rattle loose and flop everywhere, and I have to tuck my elbows too much to see around me.

Tom.
Tom, join the club...we all have that problem...tuck and look.

I once looked for bar end mirrors for my old F2. I'm really glad I didn't go that route. I went with some aftermarket ones that were just a bit better than the stock ones. I had the same dilemma that all F2 owners have...that damn rubber mirror boot (all F2 owners know what I mean). The bar end mirrors would have just looked ackward.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DrewP said:
Hey Silva, I have the same bike, except in red, and the same icon jacket. No Kiddin. Are those Lockhart Phillips sliders on there?
Good taste! Cept we all know silver is faster!! :twofinger

Yes the sliders are LP

Attachments

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
sweet jesus that's purty............
My thoughts mirror those. That's one hot looking bike.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
block off's give it a tight look.. you know like a tiger

1 - 20 of 28 Posts